Sixteen: Save the Drama for Your Dead Mama.

HERMIONE: "Finally, it's Friday, I'm just looking forward to some nice Hogsmede provided Butterbeer tomorrow," Ron said, adding a sigh of relief as he sat down for his lunch.

"We already have 14 inches of an essay for professor Flitwick, research for professor Snape, an essay for Binns, must I go on?" Harry complained. It looked like he hadn't slept. Again.

"You haven't got any of that done? Honestly you two, Rose and I had it done ages ago-" I stated, before being interrupted by Rose.

"Well--except for Snape's. I was sick that day, as you may recall." She didn't seem very sick that day. The guys however, did appear in Snape's class. For some reason, Snape had it out for them from the start. Dominic and Ethan already got themselves a detention scheduled for next Saturday. At least Dominic could still come to Hogsmede with us this weekend.

"Don't even bring up Snape, bad memories." Dominic mumbled. I think only Rose and I had caught it. She elbowed him in the side.

Why was it that the guys seemed to immediately have a sour taste in their mouth about Snape? I suppose he isn't the most likable guy, but they'd only been to one class, right? Also, why was it that Ethan and Brandon seemed to be half-pained every time Dominic and Rose communicated? Why did it seem Harry and Rose were hiding something? Why was everyone hiding something?

It was quite evident that Dominic was the only one of that bunch who had gotten any sleep this week. Harry seemed exhausted beyond mere sleepiness. The other two guys seemed the same and Rose looked on the edge nonstop. It was as if she feared an enemy was tapping her on the shoulder.

What had I missed?

"Hey, 'Mione, reckon we can go to the Three Broomsticks together this weekend?" Ron asked. I saw Harry smirking beside him. The git.

"Of course, I mean--if Harry wants-"

"Harry, would you like to spent our Hogsmede adventure with Dominic and I? I mean, Ron and Hermione have done enough to help your us throughout the school and whatnot, you can give us a tour of Hogsmede if you don't mind?" Rose interrupted, adding a wink.

"Of course!" Harry exclaimed, a bit too enthusiastically, "actually, I was planning on asking someone myself if you guys don't mind-"

"Harry, what're you-" I started. He stood up, dusted the dust from his robes, and made his way over to the Ravenclaw table.

"Harry's about to ask out Cho!" Fred exclaimed.

"Spread the news." George announced. By the time Harry was halfway over to the Ravenclaw table, the entire Gryffindor table was watching anxiously. Poor kid...okay--it was kind of funny.

He tapped her on the shoulder as she was talking with her friends, which was already a bad approach. If you're going to ask out a person, you don't do it in front of their friends. Prevent the embarrassment for yourself, and said person by simply asking in private. She turned around, seemingly surprised to see him. He said something, looking quite nervous. The two girls by her side giggled, and she shushed them. She said something back, looking quite apologetic, and Harry's face fell. It appeared that he said, "I understand." And he made his way back.

"He's got as good of luck with girls as you do." Ethan mumbled, nudging Dominic, who elbowed him back, looking quite sympathetic for Harry.

Harry walked past our table, not looking back at us, and left the great hall.

"The boy who lived, more like the boy who got rejected," Fred mumbled. Him and George snickered, among a few others.

"Should we go talk with him?" Ron started, before Rose interrupted.