The Liar Always Lies

***Percy's POV***

We could barely contain our laughter as we continued our act. Of course, we love each other. As brothers. Not anything more. And it would never be like that. We ended up on Void's sofa in his mansion. 

"I see that your acting skills have improved. Only slightly, though," Void commented.

"I wasn't acting," I replied, straight faced. He stared at me, then we both burst out laughing. 

"Tell me again why we went along with that?"

"For the fun of it." 

"You haven't lost your humor." 

"How could I?" I asked, confused. 

"Clueless," Void laughed, "as ever."

"Oh come on! I'm not clueless." 

"The liars always lie." 

"Void, why must you do this to me?" 

"What?" his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Not give me my cookies! Why won't you?" 

"Ugh. You and your cookies. You basically live off of them."

"I do."

"You love them more than you love me," he complained.

"That is probably true," I replied playfully. He looked hurt. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "You know I could never love cookies more than you. No matter how good they taste." 

"Aw, thanks."

"That being said, I believe I just raised a question. What tastes better? Cookies or you? Cookies would probably taste better than you do." 

"What!?" Without hesitation, I bit him. "Get off me!" I smirked, pulling away from him. 

"Verdict: you don't taste as good as cookies." 

"What do I taste like?"

"Weirdness." We laughed. I could see his eyes sparkling. "Are you going to make me my cookies, or are you going to just stay there?" I asked, smiling. 

"I'm not your maid!"

"No. You're my man servant. Now, get to it." 

"I'm going to have Ali make them for us." He called Ali, his maid. He gave her the instructions, and she nodded, walking away.  Void sat down next to me, crossing his legs, a grin on his face. 

"Are you going to just grin at me, or are you going to do something?" I asked, eyeing him. He smiled at me, then leaned over to me. He rested his arm around my shoulders. "What are you doing?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"Resting my arm, duh," he smirked. 

"Well, would you mind moving it?" He nodded, moving his arm. He put it on my leg, his hand holding my knee. "Okay. What the hell are you doing!?" 

"Hahahahah! That's the reaction I was looking for." He scooted back to his own seat. I glared at him, but he just smiled at me. "Cookies, thank you Ali." She nodded and gave him the plate full of cookies. I eyed them, then lunged for one, jumping out of my seat. Void moved, catching my wrist in mid air. He smiled at me. "Not so fast, End."

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenged. 

"I could do many things." I sat down, but he still held my wrist in an iron grip. "But I'm going to choose the easiest one of them all."

"What's that?"

"You have to let me feed you cookies."

"What?"