drunk Underswap papyrus x reader

If you want a part two for any of these just say. Please comment segestions for other one shots too!

You groaned and buried you head in your hands. Papyrus had taken you though all the underground saying you'll be going somewhere nice just to stop in a grillbys.

He was drunk. You had called Sans. He said he'd be there soon to help you. You wished he was here now Papyrus was getting annoying. "Hey Y/N" Papyrus put his arm around you. You looked at him "yes Papyrus"

"Do you want to know something?" His breath stunk of alcohol. "Sure" you sighed. "Nah it's stupid" he muttered "you wouldn't care"

You smiled "of course I would care about what my friend has to say"

Papyrus pulled you closer "I love you. I fallen in love with you the first time I met you" at that moment Sans arrived.

***

You sat on the couch the next day. Papyrus soon came and sat next to you "soo what happened last night.."

You smiled "uhh" you felt your face heat up "you did quite a lot of stuff. I don't think you'll be around in the flowey village anymore... annnd you said that you uh love me"

Papyrus blushed "Oh uh I was drunk probably didn't mean it" you looked at the ground upset "yeah. You were drunk and didn't mean it"

Next Ink x reader
Then Mettaton EX x monster! reader
Later swapfell sans x monster! reader