Error Sans X Reader

I will add a cover soon Felt like doing this XD. Comment what you want and enjoy! And unless I say you are human.

You didn't know how long it had been since Error destroyed your universe. But for some reason he didn't get rid of you.

He brought you to the anti-void. He was the only person you knew. Everyone else you cared about was gone. Over time you slowly fell for him. You didn't know but Error was also falling for you. (lol falling for you is also a fanfic by my favorite author on wattpad)

Sometimes Error would leave you alone. When that happened you would talk with Ink.

***

It was a normal day Error would go off somewhere and you'll talk with Ink but this time Error caught you talking with him.

Ink had gotten away but you hadn't. Error's blue wires were wrapped around you. He expected you to struggle. But you didn't. "I told you not to be with him" Error said "then you shouldn't leave me alone for so long I don't like being lonely"

"Y/N do you like him?" Error asked. You were surprised by the question "as a friend" you awnsered "what do you think of me?"

You went quiet you felt embarrassed thinking about how you had a crush on him. Error was kind to you. You could tell why he was mad that you were with Ink.

"Well?" Error asked. You took a deep breath in "Error. I uh..." You fell silent. Error turned his back to you and sat on the ground. The wires no longer wrapped around you.

You looked down at Error. He sounded like he was crying. You sat down next to him. "W-Why a-a-are y-you s-s-till h-here?" He sobbed. You rested your head on his shoulder "I didn't awnser because.... Because I.. I.." You went silent again.

You both sat in silence. You took a deep breath in "I was silent because I-have-gotten-a-big-crush-I-have-gotten-a-big-crush-on-you-and-i'-have-gotten-a-big-crush-I-have-gotten-a-big-crush-on-you-and-i'm-embrassed-to-tell-you"

Error looked at you "what?" You moved closer to him "I like you"
Error stayed quiet he put his arm around you and held you close "Y/N I like you too"