Chapter 28

Abby's P.o.v
"Ryder! Please!" I begged. He shook his head.

"Nope. I'm not going." He said. I pouted.

All day (Saturday) I've been begging him to go to the Panic! At The Disco party tonight but he just won't budge.

"Come on Ryder! He's your cousin."

"No Abby. I'm not going." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because. Me and Dallon don't get along very well. Unless you want a fight I don't think you want me there anyway." He said. I grabbed his hand.

"I'll be there with you. I'll keep you away from him. Just please go with me." I begged. He looked at me and I pulled the puppy eyes. He sighed.

"Fine! Fine. I'll go." He said. I squealed.

"Yay! I freaking love you!" I exclaimed and kissed him on the cheek.

"What? Is that the only reason you love me is to get close to the band?" Ryder asked mocking hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course not. I love you for a lot of reasons." I said. He smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"Okay. Now go get ready or I'm changing my mind." He said. I nodded and ran upstairs. Blake and Syd are already in my room getting ready for the party.

"God he is hard to persuade." I sighed walking in. They laughed at me. Syd grabbed something off my bed and ran over to me.

"I bought you something that will catch Ryder's eye. Plus, it's totally you. Go put it on." She said shoving a bag in my hand and pushing me to the bathroom.

"Okay okay. Jeez." I muttered and went to the bathroom. When I saw what it was I instantly smiled. It really is me.

I put it on and went back into my room. Blake smiled and pulled me over to my study desk/vanity.

"The hair is where I come in." She said and started doing stuff. I just sat there texting Ryder.

"Seriously Abby? He's right downstairs." Syd said. I glared at her playfully.

"Says the girl that was ready to kill Jerry just for wanting some guy time with Ben." I laughed. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Touchè." All three of us laughed.

After Blake did my hair Syd dragged me over to the bed, since I'm in a rolling chair, where all her make-up is.

"I got this part." She smirked and started doing stuff. Again. I'm texting Ryder.

A--I legit have no idea what I look like rn so brace yourself 😂

R-- Dont worry...i bet u look amazing 💙

I blushed at the text. Even when he isn't directly talking to me he still manages to make me blush.

"Ooh. She's blushing. Lemme see the text." Blake said and snatched my phone out my hand.

"Don't worry, I bet you look amazing." She read aloud making me blush even more.

"Awww." Her and Syd cooed. "He's so sweet yet so mean. How do you manage to do that?" Syd asked. I shrugged.