"I Love..."

Ed: Your laugh
Ed knows that you aren't find of your laugh. That's why whenever he hears it, a smile spreads across his face.

Greg: You
He knew as soon as he saw you, that he wanted you in his life. He didn't know that he could love someone this much, and that someone was willing to give him a second chance.

Sam: Your eyes
He loves how your eyes light up whenever you look at him, or when you talk about something you love. They sparkle, and a sense of warmth spreads through him.

Spike: Your smile
He couldn't tell you why, or what reason. He had a thousand reasons, but could never tell you. He just loved to see you smile because when you did, he knew you were happy. But the smile he loved the most is the smile that you looked at him with, and the one you wore whenever you guys were together.

Jules: You
She has a thousand thing she loves about you, and can't pick just one. So she says you. If someone were to ask her, she'd just say you.

Lew: Your laugh
He loves your laugh. It makes him smile the brightest, and you love his smile. He was one of the only people who could make you really laugh.

Wordy: You
Wordy didn't know what it was about you. He didn't think he'd love anyone again after Shelly. She had found someone to make her happy, so why couldn't he find someone that made him happy. Then he found you, he loved your laugh, your smile, your personality. But if he had to pick just one...it'd be you.