Your Upset

Ed: Your best friend had just died in a car accident. You cried as Ed hugged you, and he whispered comforting things in your ear until you calmed down.

Greg: Your boss yelled at you today. You were fine with it, but he made you feel worthless. Greg hugged you, and told you that you weren't worthless, and made you feel better.

Sam: You had to shoot someone today. Yeah, it was your job, but it still hurt. Knowing you had to take someone's life. Sam let you cry until you were ready to talk. Comforting you through the entire process.

Spike: There was a bomb today, and you couldn't disable it. It caused someone to loose their life, and you felt like it was entirely your fault. He hugged you, and kissed your forehead, telling you that it would all be okay.

Jules: You were helping a doctor today perform an open - heart sergery. When the patient didn't make it, the doctor blamed it on you. You felt terrible, and Jules hugged you. Telling you that it wasn't your fault.

Lew: Your mom had just died from cancer. You knew it would happen, but that didn't stop the pain that it caused you. You cried until there were no more tears left. Lew cuddled with you, and comforted you when you needed him the most.

Wordy: You just found out that your cousin that you were close to died. You were crushed. Wordy came home to see you crying. "Why didn't you call me?" He asked. "You were working," you reply. He smiled sympathetically and hugged you.