Never Knew I Needed PT. 2

Start from the beginning

Dan smiled weakly. This was not what he was expecting. He was so out of his element. He was a full time internet homo, he wasn't meant to meet royalty.

Dan realized the whole family was staring at him waiting for a response.

"Oh, in, it's fine, your highness, umm, your majesty?" Dan was struggling, he could feel the sweat start to form on his forehead. He just wanted to go home.

"Oh, sweety, you're our guest, please drop the formalities." The queen said, smiling. "I'm Mrs. lester. That's Phil," she motioned toward the black haired boy, like Dan didn't already know who he was. "And thats Martin." She said pointing to the ginger haired male, who was slightly shorter that Phil.

Dan smiled. "I'm, well, my name is Dan...uh, I guess you already knew that..." Dan faked a laugh. He realllllyyyyy wanted to go home.

"Please, there's no need to be nervous. Just pretend, this is a regular house with a regular family." The queen said.

Martin snorted from across the table. "Like we could ever be normal."

Phil looked like he was about to interject, but Martin cut him off. "I mean have you seen the size of Dads nostrils?"

Mrs. Lester let out a pfffttttttt sound and laughed loudly. Phil looked slightly mortified and Dan was still contemplating faking a stroke.

After Mrs. Lester, slightly scolded Martin she looked back to Dan. "I'm sorry my husband couldn't join us, but he has kingly duties that require much kingly action and he's the only one qualified to be that kingly."

Dan smiled and was about to tell her that there was no reason to apologize, when Phil gave his mother a withering look. "I'm doomed." He muttered under his breath. "Just one normal Day, that's all I wanted." Phil continued to mutter.

Martin was laughing his ass off and Phils mother was failing to stiffle the giggles leaking from her mouth.

Dan took pitty on the Prince, "if it makes you feel any better, one time I brought my friend Peej to a Christmas dinner at my family's house, and my grandma shoved a melon down her pants and continued to eat dinner like that."

Dan left out the part about her drinking a bottle of tequila and saying she had bigger balls than Dans dad. He figured that part was better left repressed.

Phil's head shot up and he was smiling that beautiful smile again. "Really?" Phil asked.

"I wish I was joking. I couldn't look Peej in the eye for weeks."

Phil's family cracked up again and Dan thought, maybe, this wasn't so bad.

Martin cleared his throat and smiled at Phil, Phil looked thoroughly mortified. "Do you know Phil's subscribed to your in YouTube?"

He took his previous thought back, he wants to go home again.

It was Dans turn to look mortified. "Umm, are you now?" Dan asked, fake enthusiasm tainting his voice.

Martin answered for him. "He sure is. He's watched all of your videos, like 12 times."

Phil shrank in his seat and Dan gulped.

He had a video where he pretty much fangirled about Phil and how hot and sweet his was.  When he said he wasn't discreet he wasn't kidding.

"Oh. Hahaha." Dans laugh was so fake, it made Barbie look real. "I'm glad to hear that."

Martin smirked one more time, "You know what his favorite video is?"

Phil looked absolutely sick.

Dan wanted the earth to swallow him.

Martin leaned back in his chair. "The Prince is hot."

Dan slammed his forehead down on the table, a loud thud echoing through the room. Maybe of he slammed it hard enough it would kill him.

The room went silent.

Phil slowly slid out of his seat, his knees hitting the floor. He barried his head into the floor in shame.

Martin and Mrs. Lester started  losing it. Laughs replaced the silence that had previously set in.

Dans face was red, Phil looked like a tomato. They both felt fucked, and not in a good way.

And they both already had something in common. They hated Martin Lester at that moment.

-----

After the dining room incident Mrs. Lester ushered Martin and herself out of the room, she bid Dan a good day and was gone.

Phil was on the floor still, so taking matters into his own hands, Dan slid to the floor too.

"Well that was embarrasing." Dan stated once he reached his destination, resting next to Phil.

Phil nodded in agreement, head still barried in the carpet.

"So...was there a reason you asked me to come here, you know, other than to make me die from embarrassment?" Dan said, but his tone was light hearted.

Phil sighed into the carpet, "The original plan was to make you swoon, then ask you on a date," he sighed again, "but thanks to Martin," Phil said his voice with an extreme level of distaste, "I think that plan has been ruined."

Dans eyes were wide. Phil, the Prince, the eternal Lord of hotness wanted to take Dan, a socially inept YouTuber on a date????

Dan swallowed thickly, "I don't think it's been ruined."

Phil's head shot up. "What?"

"I mean, of you still wanted too. I mean, I would still...go out with you..." Dan cringed, he has an extensive vocabulary and that's all his mind could conjure up.

Phil smiled brighly, making Dan melt like a popsickle on a summers day. "I would like that."

Dan smiled too, his cheeks going red for the one millionth time that day. "Me too."

Swiggity swil Dan needs to marry Phil.

Heyo skunk nuggets. Another installment of NEVER KNEW I MOTHER FUCKING NEEDED.

YOU WANT MORE???? Comment let me know.

Okaiiiiiiii

Bye skunk nuggets :)