"YOu have to be nice to her , but also to be sturn. It's ahrd, but it had to be done."

Draco thought for a moment.

"I hhope today will be onen of her good days." He finally said.

"Me, too. I think we all do. And hoepfully, she will get over this bought of the flu sooon. she seemed really upset that she couldn't see Gilderoy yesterday. 

"It's so wierd that they're friends. I mean, he's been my teacher..."

"A friend is a friend, Draco, and she needs one." Lucius lightly said. I let out a small groan as I began to come around to conciousness. I cracked my eyes open and peered around, extremly confused;

This wasn't my bed. Thsi wasn't even my room. Where was I?.... 

"Lucius!" I began to panic. My eyes went wide open.

"Shh... It's okay. I"m right here." He grabbbed my hand. My breath caught in my chest, but quicly became unstuck as I realised it was my caretaker that had touched me. I sat up and fell into Lucius as he sat on teh edge of the bed.

"Why aren't I in my bed?" I cried. He wrapped his arms arounnd me.

"I khtink you woke up last night and got in bed with Draco." He answered. "Do you remember/" I thought really hard. I vaguely remember turning around from teh bookshelf and going into Draco's room, but I couldn't remember why. 

"Uh-huh..."

"See? You're okay. So, let's calm down and stop crying. It's Christmas." He soothed. I swollowed and nodded, then wiped my face with my sleeve. "Your cheeks are flushed. "He observed. "How are you feeling?"

"Sick..."

"Same as yesterday?"

"Uh-huh..." Actually, I felt a bit better than I had before, but my throat hurt badly. I didn't feel like explaining the difference.

"Alight, then lets get to your room and get ready for the day. I know you aren't feelign well, but the Goyle's are coming over to celebrate with us and you want to see them, don't you?" He got up. I ndoded.

"Uh-huh... I miss Gregory..." I looked down. He smiled.

"Then you have to take a shower and get dressed." He instructed. I got up and held his hand. "Say thank you to Draco for letting you sleep with him." I looked at Draco, who was out of bed and gathering clothes, no doubt to put on after his shower.

"Thank you, Draco..." I mumbled, then turend back to Lucius, who nodde dand lead me out of his room and into mine.

"Narcissa bought a nice outfit for you to wear today. Will you wear it, please? It will make her really happy." He went to the closet and took otu a set of clothes on a hanger and handed them to me. I looked it over ; a Grey sweater dress with black, thick, wooley tights. The dress had an embroidered design of green holly around the base of the turtled neck and bottom hem.

"Uh-huh..."

"Good. I'm going to get her while you're in the shower. Is that okay?"

"Yeah..." I coughed. My thoat felt much more iritated than it had before, yet I didn't feel as weak.

"Good." he waved his wand, making the two different Vials I had to take for hte morning fly to him. HE took my Combination, letting hte other stay, floating in the air. "Go aheard and take your medicine." I did as I was told, then got a pat on teh head and a kiss on teh forhead. Lucius sent me into the shower and left to get his wife.

When I stepped out, dripping water all over the floor, Narcissa was already there, waiting for me. She smiled when she saw me.

"Lucius said that you're feeling a little better." She ran a perfectly manicured hand through my wet hair.

Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें