Protective Custody

This is book 2 so don't read if you haven't finished book 1

Enjoy 😘

He couldn't leave her alone

Iyanna just kept' crying

Iyanna Pov

" This is all my fault, if I would've woke up quicker and if I was just a little faster then he'd still be here, I let them get away now my man is gone "

" What am I supposed to do now? "

-

" Look Iyanna with all respect, Ion' like the way you came at me out there, I understand you upset wright now but you don't gotta' take it out on me " He said.

" Where the hell were you, where are the rest of the security guards, what the hell happened, how'd they get in here anyway " Iyanna said asking four questions?

" Look Ion' know my damn self, all I know is one minute I was smoking a blunt and the next I get the fucking wind knocked outta' me, I wake up and I go up to look for the other security guards but they're all dead then I found you and in case you forgot, we sitting her just talkin' in the middle of a blood bath " He said.

" So what, Ion' give a fuck about that, I'm sorry about earlier " Iyanna said.

" It's ok no harm done, look you upstairs get some sleep and I'll be here in the morning with more people, all these bodies will be cleaned up and and gone and we'll start looking for Anthony " He said.

" Sleep, my man is missing and you want me to sleep, Ion' even feel safe here alone, especially sleeping alone " Iyanna said.

" You got a point, go pack some bags and I'll be making some calls " He said.

" Thank you by the way " Iyanna said.

" You welcome " He said and she watched her step walking away towards the curled stirs case.

-

2 hours later

Anthony body guard pulled up into a driveway and Kalo came walking outside

He suspected him and everyone is already aware of Anthony kidnapping No one is wasting time looking in Georgia cause' that's not where he's at He's in Columbia so half of everyone was sent there to help look

No one is wasting time looking in Georgia cause' that's not where he's at
He's in Columbia so half of everyone was sent there to help look

" Whose that " Iyanna asked?

" That's Kalo " He said.

" Oh' my god that's Kalo, I've been waiting so long to meet him, Ant was so stubborn about it " Iyanna said getting out the car and Kalo embraced her in a hug.

" Finally, sorry we had to meet this way, I'm sure Anthony told you all about me " Kalo said.

" Oh" hell yeah, he told me everything and all you'll funny crazy stupid stories too, it's so nice to meet you " Iyanna said pulling away.

" I'm sorry about what happened tonight but don't you worry, we're gonna' get him back " Kalo said opening the door to the backseat and pulled out both Iyanna Gucci duffle bags and thee them over his shoulder.
" After you " Kalo said.

Iyanna just scurried on ahead inside his mini mansion and nearly bumped into Kalo girlfriend, Khaleah

Khaleah is played by msfourthofjuly *instagram*

" Oh' my bad, I didn't see you " Iyanna said.

" You good beautiful and may I say you are very beautiful, no wonder Anthony fell in love with you so quickly, I'm so sorry about everything that happened tonight, it's going to be ok but hi I'm Khaleah, Kalo
girlfriend " Khaleah said embracing her in a hug.

" Sorry, I'm a hugger and damn you smell good " Khaleah said pulling away.

" Uh' thank you and it's nice to meet you too, your very beautiful " Iyanna said.

Kalo walked in and sat her bags

" Shit, what the hell you got in those thangs rocks " Kalo asked?

Iyanna and Khaleah giggled

" Baby be nice, she's been through a lot tonight " Khaleah said.

" Uh' huh' anyways you here because you need Protective Custody, things gettin' hot around here and if you die then we all dead, Anthony trust me so me and my girl gon' look after you and make sure you straight, welcome roommate " Kalo said.

" Ok well is this a good time to tell you'll that I'm pregnant " Iyanna said.

" We know, Anthony only run his mouth to the ones he trust, congratulations to you'll, so on with the show, you need to get some sleep, we all got a plane to catch in the mornin' " Kalo said.

" What why " Iyanna asked?

" Anthony in Columbia so that's where we gon' go, you wanna' help us find him wright, a plane is the fastest way " Kalo said.

" Yeah I just not a fan of planes " Iyanna said.

" I'll sit next to you, you'll be fine " Khaleah.

" No I won't, I'm terrified of planes, I'm gonna' freak out " Iyanna said.

" Look we don't got time for this, just like you want yo' man back I want my best friend back, no offense but that little phobia you got, you gon' have to get over that shit quick, baby show her to the guest room and I'll meet you in ours " Kalo said picking her bags back up and walking away.

" Wait why they call you Kalo " Iyanna asked?

" That's my nick name, it stands for Kill all leave one " Kalo said on the way up the stairs.

" Follow me " Khaleah said walking away and Iyanna followed in deep thought.

" I'm coming baby, hang in there "

At least Iyanna not alone