"No one's going to go near you I promise, so if you're afraid, you don't need to be." Camila soothed.

"Camila, please." Lauren pleaded. "Please, just take it. I want you. I like you." Lauren quickly realized what she said and dropped her gaze.

Camila smiled. "Hey, Lauren. Come on, look at me." she said as she cupped Lauren's face and gently moved it to meet her own. Camila kissed Lauren tenderly, before telling her, "I love you, Lauren Jauregui." Lauren's breath caught. This was something she hadn't been expecting. She kissed Camila hard on the lips and smiled at her. Sure, Lauren had been surprised and though she couldn't bring herself to say the words, she thinks she might feel the same.

"I'm gay." was all Lauren said, with tears in her eyes.

"I know." Camila smirked. "We don't have to do this."

But, Lauren quickly grabbed her hand and placed it at her opening. "Please."

Camila quickly stroked her thumb against Lauren's clitoris a few times, causing the girl to groan. "I'll take this slow." she promised. "Tell me if it's too much." Lauren nodded and Camila placed one hand on Lauren to hold her still and with the other gently pushed one digit into her. Lauren whimpered in pain, and Camila stopped once she got all the way in. "Are you okay? I can stop."

Lauren just shook her head. "Keep going." she urged.

Camila pulled her finger out and gently thrust it back in. Lauren whimpered with each stroke. Camila kept thrusting slowly and brought her mouth to suck lightly on Lauren's clit. Lauren's body quickly relaxed and she moaned at that contact. Camila's hand that was steadying Lauren quickly snaked upward towards her breasts and played with Lauren's nipples. Lauren began bucking franticly and Camila added another finger into the girl, causing her to gasp. After a few more minutes, Lauren's body went limp and Camila moved to cuddle the girl.

When Lauren finally caught her breath, she turned to try to climb on top of Camila, but the smaller girl just held her steady. "What about you?" Lauren asked.

"Shh," Camila quieted, "you'll catch me next time. How do you feel?"

Lauren smiled. "Amazing. And a little sore."

"Yeah, that's to be expected. Come on, Lauren. Let's go to sleep." Lauren just snuggled into her and both girls fell fast asleep.

...

Camila woke up first the next morning, which was a good thing. Lauren bled a lot the night before when Camila took her virginity, and Camila didn't want to freak the other girl out by the sight of her blood on the sheets. Camila quickly pulled on clothes and used the blankets to cover the blood spots on the sheet. Once that was done, Camila climbed back into bed and kissed the other girl awake.

Lauren smirked, "Good morning."

"How you feeling?"

"I'm still a little sore."

"Figured you would be. Come on, get dressed. I'll wake up Dinah and Shawn and we'll go get breakfast."

Lauren got dressed quick and then they woke up Dinah, who kept an eye on Lauren, while Camila went to wake up Shawn, who slept with all the other lesser pirates in the main barracks. Shawn would be an officer eventually when he was of age, but for now since he wasn't a girl, he had to sleep with the rest of the crew.

"Don't know why you dragged us out so early, Cabello." Shawn griped.

"Early to bed, early to rise, Shawn." Camila just smirked at him. "Besides I need to talk to Dinah about something after breakfast, so I need you to watch Lauren for me."