Expectation VS Reality!

Date:18 June 2016
Day:Friday
Time: 11:30 P.M
Wow I'm so exhausted. Today we finally had Lina's farewell. Lina is from Jordan. She has rosy pink cheeks and round face which flashes a notorious smile 24/7. She is a crazy soul with a lovely heart.

Well Mr.dairy before anything else let me introduce you to my out of school Friends Squad.

So the people now I'm talking about is Ann, Afreen, Lina and Sarah. I, Ann, Afreen and Sarah have been planning Lina's farewell from weeks. You should just look at the chat history of our Whatsapp group ... I swear, it just has no end !

So when we met at the mall as decided earlier  I had this crazy idea of getting Lina a makeover. Turning her a bit girly from a tomboy, just for a day. Well you'll see what happens next!!!

I took Lina to the washroom . Compact, eyeliner, mascara ...I had it all ready with me. BUT MY LIFE SEEMS TO BE QUITE INSPIRED BY DENNIS THE MENACE 😭. I applied the compact on her face. So far so good. But the show had not yet began. I took the eyeliner...slowly slowly I kept muttering under my breath. I was doing quite good but Lina chose this precise moment to sneeze and Violá! My lovely eyeliner made an accurate pulse rate line  right on Lina's eyelid!

Lina is crazy and the grass is green. Instead of wiping it off Lina did the exact same mess on the other eye. To add cream on cake she took blood red lipstick and put a thick layer of it. Even the makeup artist of Joker from Batman movies would admit we both had done a remarkable job.
"Let's put a smile on that face" said Lina admiring herself in the mirror with a broad devilish smile.
My complete plan turned Titanic but all  that I know is I've never laughed so hard ...so i guess it was worth it after all .

Ladies in the washroom gave us both looks like we were some roadside drunkards but I think that's what happens when people with  same mental disorder come together.

I had tried making Lina look like Angelina Jolie and she ended up being Joker. EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY!

Gosh I'm gonna miss Lina so much.