"You what?" He asked angrily. "I'm not doing it." I repeated and crossed my arms over my chest.

He looked at me like he didn't believe me. But then his expression changed and he looked amused. "Okay." Was all he said before looking away and closing his eyes.

.....

At the hotel

It's like 10 pm now and I'm so tired. I told harry that I was going to the take a bath and he nodded only.

I went in and stripped to nothing then tied my hair up in a messy bun and stepped in the tub.

The warm water was making me fall sleep right there. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the marble hem of the tub.

"Well well well. Someone's enjoying themselves." I almost fell out of the tub at his tone. He chuckled at my reaction and kneeled down next to the tub.

"You scared me Harry." I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Who's Harry?" He asked and started taking off his clothes. I smirked understooding what he meant and moved away so he could get in too.

"You know," he paused and gestured me to sit between his open thighs. I did as he wanted to and rested my back on his chest and my head on his shoulder. "You were a bad girl not sucking daddy's cock in the plane's bathroom."

His hand moved down and to my core and started massaging it. I opened my mouth and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"And bad girl's get punished." He said. Just when I was going to smile at his dirty words his hand came down hard on my pussy.

I let out a loud voice between a moan and a whimper and he seemed to enjoy it because his hand came down again. But this time harder.

He did it 3 times more and I was so glad I was in water. Because it was burning like hell and the water soothed the pain to some extent.

I wanted more. I wanted him to touch me because at this point he left me wet and horny.

I looked back at him. His eyes were a dark green and his pupils were dilated. "Daddy, please fuck me with your fingers." I begged and sucked on my thumb.

I traced his bottom lip with my wet thumb and then moved closer. I got his lip between my teeth and bit on it. A moan left his mouth and he closed his eyes.

His dick was getting bigger, I could say, as the time went by.

He turned me around harshly and held my waist down with his strong arm.

His hand started rubbing my clit in a slow rhythm which was torture. "Moan my name baby."

"Daddy." I moaned loudly.

Without warning, he entered two fingers in me. I moaned loudly and pressed my back on his chest.

His fingers were moving in and out in a torturous slow way. "Please faster daddy." I cried out.

"Has my baby girl learnt her lesson?" He whispered huskily in my ear. His hot breath fanned on my skin as he sucked the back of my ear.

"Yes, yes daddy. Please." I cried out again.

He started moving faster. His other arm held my body down. I grabbed the hem of the tub to keep my balance. He moved down to my jaw and then my neck and left sweet and wet kisses and love bites there as his fingers moved faster.

His other hand traced my body and came up to my breasts, giving them a light squeeze.

He entered a third finger and I moaned loudly. "Daddy!"

"Scream for me baby."

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me with your big fingers."

His fingers moved faster and I got adjusted to its size. Some water got in me along which hurt but made it all more pleasurable.

I was close to releasing when he moved faster and his arm left my waist and breasts and his fingers moved to my mouth.

I started sucking on them as they reached the back of my throat.

"Release baby girl." He whispered again and with a loud moan I released my juice in the now cold water.

"Thank you daddy."

"You're all mine dollface. No one can take you away from me."

"I know."

And I know as every second passes, I fall in love with him more and all over again.

But he can't know that.

Not now perhaps.

.....
I have a question and you all need to answer. So please answer.

Who do you want the bad guy to be?

Zayn Malik

Liam Payne

Or Luke Hemmings

I'm on Luke but please, PLEASE let me know who do you want it to be. Thank you.
And go read my other stories too. Especially Maniac.