"I finished a drug deal nearby and decided to try some of that honey bread." Jeongguk lied as the other looked at him in suspicion. "Anyways, you have some explaining to do. Your friend here told me he kills people yet he couldn't fucking shoot a gun to save my life. He closed his eyes. He closed his fucking eyes! I could have died."

Jin laughed. "That's Taehyung for you. Too caught up in video games and anime, he forgets to think before he speaks. You shouldn't believe everything he tells you."

Jeongguk frowned. "What's wrong with him anyways? It's like he's a whole new species. I don't understand him at all."

"Bless your soul. You've only known him for, what? A day? Try being friends with him for years, you'd really start to question his sanity." Jimin chuckled. "He's like the Joker in real life. In fact, he dressed as the Joker one year for Halloween. It suits him."

"What are you talking about?"

"He's a psychopath, but an innocent little shit. A goofy prankster, yet the nicest person you'll ever meet. He's completely insane. A fucking alien and puppy all wrapped into one body with a peculiar sense of humor. He's fucking—"

"That's great Jimin. What a way to describe your best friend. Taehyung must be happy to have someone who describes him with so much love." Jin grinned playfully.

"I'm just saying," the male responded. "He's Taehyung. You'll never quiet understand him, but maybe that's what just makes him special." Jimin cackled at Jeongguk's blank expression. He smiled, smacking the younger slightly on the arm. "Don't worry Gukkie. But it's not like you care anyways."

"Call me that again and I'll punch that wounded arm of yours." Jeongguk threatened, but a small grin tugged at his lips. "Oh, look at that. You and your friend both have bullet wounds. How touching."

"Punch me and I'll punch your face."

"If you can reach it."

"What the hell is going on in here?" Namjoon snapped, entering the living room with an annoyed face and messy bed hair.

"Oh look, the jolly green giant decided to join the party." Jeongguk teased. "Nice hair cabbage patch. That's an interesting green you got there."

"I won't hesitate to break your arm again, muscle pig."