I took a deep breath, walking back through to the living room and forcing a smile when I sawHunter sat up. He was clutching at his head, his eyes half open and his knees pulled up to his chest.

"Hungover?"

"Yeah," he croaked. 

I nodded and went over to sit next to him. I handed him the cup of coffee and he took it thankfully. We sat in silence for a while, probably both thinking about the same thing.

How could I bring it up though? If that was the thing getting him upset, then it would just make him worse and I really couldn't do that to him. 

"You kissed me,"

Well done Kat, that was fucking perfect.

Hunter looked up at me, turning his head slightly to look into my eyes before dropping his gaze completey.

"Then you ran away," I added. "You kissed me and then you ran away. Why would you do that?"

"Dunno," he mumbled. "Drunk,"

"Don't be a dick about it," I snapped. "You kissed me. You said that you felt different with me. That you didn't feel bad when you hug me or when you hold my hand. Tell me, did you feel different when you kissed me?"

He looked down, clutching his coffee tighter and fidgeting awkwardly. I needed to know what was going through his head, what he was thinking. I wanted to ask again but I didn't want to pressure him. I jukst needed to know.

"Hunter,"

"Yeah," he said quietley. "Felt different,"

"Good different?"

"Good different," he comfirmed.

"Why though?"

"Dunno," he murmured. "Cause you know everything. You get it. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me,"

"And I wouldn't," I assured him. "Never. I know we fight, physically and verbally but I would never do anything to really hurt you. You know I wouldn't,"

I took one of his hands, rubbing my fingers over his knuckles and smiling gently at him. I was completely overwhelmed, so unsure of what to say. 2 years ago, me and Hunter were at each other's throats. We were screaming and attacking at lashing out constantly at one another and now? Now he was kissing me because he felt safe with me? It was so sureal. 

"Why did you run out though?"

"Cause it's not supposed to feel like that," he hissed. "I'm not supposed to like it. You're not supposed to like it. It's wrong. I know it isn't really, but I'm so used to it being wrong. And I didn't know if you liked it and I was drunk and getting paranoid. I dunno,"

"Well it's ok," I promised. "I liked it. I would've told you that if you hadn't ran off,"

"Oh,"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Where does this um..where does it leave us? I mean..um..well I don't know what I mean,"

"Can i just kiss you..if I'm upset? It made me feel better last night,"

I felt my heart skip a beat. Hunter wanted to kiss me, on a regular basis, to make himself feel better? It would make me feel better as well if it was always like it was last night. But it was just so confusing. It had come out of nowhere. It was the last thing that I expected to happen and now it was going to be a normal thing?

Realizing I hadn't answered Hunter and he was starting to fidget more, I leaned forwards and cupped his chin with my free hand. His head tipped up slightly and I quickly pecked my lips to his, pulling away instantly to see the look on his face.