Picture This

OTP~ Adrinette (maybe idk)

Words~ 434

------------------------

Third Person P.O.V.

The class was quiet, everyone was doing the work that was assigned, except for Marinette.

They were supposed to create a poem about anything they wanted, but she couldn't think of anything. She would've written it about Adrien, but he rejected her, and it would make her seem desperate if she made it about him even after he made it clear that he didn't like her in that way.

She couldn't do it on Ladybug either, Alya would bombard her with questions on why she knows so much about the female superhero. Also, Alya was already doing hers about the heroes of Paris.

Marinette didn't want to work on the poem, she despised coming to school.

After she confessed her feelings to Adrien and he rejected her, she felt embarrassed to be near him. Let alone be in the same class as him.

Now she knew how Chat felt when she constantly rejected his feelings as Ladybug, the only difference is that Chat never gave up trying to win over his Lady's heart.

Then, all of a sudden, Marinette finally knew what to write. She wrote every word down, and she made sure it had meaning. She wanted everyone to feel what she was feeling when she read her poem aloud.

***

The next class, she came early and sat in her seat. Waiting to present the class with her piece of art.

"Marinette, you're next." The teacher smiled at her.

She stood in the center of the classroom with the poem in her hands.

"Never say I love you if you don't really care,

Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there,

Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart,

Never say you're going to if you don't plan to start,

Never look in my eyes if all you do is lie,

Never say Hi if you really mean goodbye,

This is not a dream,

But a nightmare,

That became a reality,

If you really mean forever then say you will try,

Whenever you aren't by my side or in my sight,

I have this pain,

This pain that stays when I'm without you,

This pain that causes me to hate you inside."

She sat back down in her seat, leaving the class speechless. A few in tears, but she didn't care, she got what she wanted.

She let everyone in the class knew what she was feeling.

---------------------

I cannot believe I made that poem okay.

Anyway, I thought this chapter was ok. What do you think?

Au Revoir~