-b at one of the shops here (that is still open). I could tell them to transfer my money into your bank account. Well I should go get lunch now. Tell everyone I love and miss them. I love you sis.

Forever and Always
~Iris

I stood up and put the journal in my bag before walking out of the room to go get food. I saw Jake walking about 40 feet in front of me and remembered something. "Jake! Wait up!" I yelled as I ran up next to him.
"Yeah?" He turned to face me as we both turned a corner.
"Didn't you tell me that there was gonna be a drop off of food today?" I pushed a few strands of hair out of my face and stuck my hands in the pockets of my jacket.
"Yup, I'm also going to bring food back over here so don't worry." He replied and ran a hand through his black hair.
"That's great. Be careful, I don't want you getting hurt." I said but mentally slapped myself after. You're giving it away, Iris.
"Is Iris concerned about my safety?" Jake said putting a hand to his chest dramatically.
I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Hey, all I'm saying is that I don't want you dying on me. So don't." I added pointing a finger at him.
"Well I promise you, your Knight In Shinning Armor will be safe." I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk back to the cafeteria.

After I had my lunch and I got Mary some lunch, I headed back up to the room to see Jake had left and Britney was back. "Hey Britney, So glad your back!" Britney smiled and waved to me as I handed Mary her lunch. "I didn't know they were letting you come back today so I didn't get you lunch."
Rey who was sitting next to Britney got up quickly. "You don't need to go back, I'll get her lunch." I thanked Rey before he left and sat down next to Quentin.
"Where's your mom?" I asked curiously as he was playing with a tennis ball.
"She told me she wants to find out more information on something she won't tell me." I nodded and thought about her going all over the hospital asking questions.

Jake's POV

"Here" I said as I turned around and grabbed a box of food that Lex and the other police men sent over. "It's enough to feed a family of four for a week. It's not the best tasting food but it's decent."
I gave it to Lex's girlfriend Jana who gladly accepted it. "Thanks, Jake." Jana said as she positioned the box in her hands. "Take care, you and Katie."
"And Iris." I added, immediately smiling to myself.
"Iris?" Jana asked with a curious look on her face.
"Katie's student teacher." I replied casually. Jana opened her mouth to say something but I turned around and walked away.

Iris's POV

Rey brought Britney her food while Quentin and Mary were playing a game with the tennis ball. I decided to draw in the journal Dr. Cannerts gave me.
I grabbed a pencil and opened the journal to the back of my first letter. I started to draw a face, I didn't realize who's face it was until I started adding the features. I drew him smiling down at his shoes, his short wavy hair fully in view.
"Miss Iris?" A voice suddenly asked, making me jump out of my little bubble.
"Uh, yes?" I said closing the journal and putting everything in my bag. I looked up to see Dr. Cannerts standing by the doorway.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I was wondering if you could do me a favor." Dr. Cannerts said as I got up and looked around the room to make sure everyone was there.
"Of course, what do you need?" Dr. Cannerts shifted slightly on his heels and motioned for us to walk into the hallway.
I gave a quick look at Rey who nodded and went back to talking to Britney. I walked into the hallway with Cannerts next to me. "Well Katie has been... Asking many questions. I was wondering if you could talk to her for me."
"Yeah I will, she's just very... curious." Dr. Cannerts nodded and walked off into another hallway. "Oh Katie what are you doing?.." I mumbled to myself while walking around the find her.