Bait

Dick's POV
"I said. Who do you work for?!" When I receive no answer, once again. I punch the man in the face his nose starts poring blood. He groans and grinds his teeth. I start to question him again but stop when the screen behind him starts flashing red then a tracker appears on it. The dot moving is labeled Batgirl. I back off the man. "She's in trouble" Damian states the obvious. "Stay here with him until Batman gets here." I order him taking a tracking device with the same information. "I'm coming with you." He protests. "Come after me when he gets here. Not before." I say sternly. "Fine." Damian snaps. I jump onto my motorcycle and drive out of the cave. Yes I just left Damian alone but he can handle himself. I just can't lose someone I care about... Not again.

Your POV

I open my eyes, to find myself in a glass box. I jump up all memories of before coming back to me. I look around, Freezing when I spot, the white masked man laying on the floor. Dead. Over him is the Joker carving what I believe to be a smile into his face with a dagger. I start breathing heavy I look down to see what I'm wearing I still have on my suit and my mask is still on but all my weapons and gadgets are gone. Bang. I jump back into the glass wall behind me as the Joker stands in front of me his bloody hand print stained on the glass. "I'm so glad you could join us" he smiles starting to circle me. "At first I thought you were dead" he laughs. I glare at him furious, this is the second time I have seen the Joker, last time I had the power over him but this time I'm getting a really bad feeling it's going to be the other way around. Especially since he has an alliance with Lex who has created a mind control serum. "Why did you kill him?" I ask nodding towards the white mask. "Oh him? Why I don't even know who HE is, I just stumbled upon him dragging you through an alley way." He laughs so hard he has to lean against the glass. I don't know if he's telling the truth or not but if he is that's good for us because he doesn't know our secret identities, yet. "So I'm just here as a finding?" I growl. He stops laughing and wipes his eyes and his expression goes from amused to evil in a second. "Oh no my dear, you're here... As bait." He starts laughing again. He turns around and pulls out a gun, swinging it around "See I can hold you against the big man and when he least expects it...BANG!" He turns around and shoots the gun, a small banner comes out the end that says Bang on it. I look at him "You're insane". "It's always a pleasure" he bows "Now." He says looking me dead in the eye. "Let's stop the chatter and begin the screaaaams." He drags, before I can say anything else he presses a button and a clear liquid starts filling the box, water. He's going to drown me. It's coming in slowly but in about thirty minutes... It'll be above my head. I look back up for the Joker but he's gone. I'm not going to die here or let the others get harmed because they came for me. As the water slowly starts to creep up to my ankles I start beating, punching, ramming, and kicking the glass. I'm not going to die like this, is all I could think.

Dick's POV

"Nightwing." I hear Bruce come over the ear piece. I stand up from a squatting position, I'm in the alley the tracker said she was last in. "What" I snap. "The Joker just did a live broadcast on the news, I locked onto the location where she's being held. It's in an abandoned warehouse downtown beside the old Pizza place. I get onto my bike "I'm on my way." I tell him. "So are we." "What about the guys?" I ask. "They're taken care of.". "Understood. Nightwing out"