The Course pt. 1

If this is your first X reader fanfic here are a few keys-

(Y/n) = your name
(Y/l/n) = your last name
(H/c) = hair color
(F/f) = favorite food
(F/s) = favorite song
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/o) = favorite outfit    

"Damian! What were you thinking?! You can NOT bring strangers here!"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm aware. But when need another set of hands, we both know that and I saw her take down the south alley gang, with NO weapons."
"We need to get her out of here before she wakes up."
"But-"
A tingling sensation in my left shoulder stirs me even more than the yelling voices. Where am I? I slowly move my hand (the only thing I can move right now) and feel what I am laying on, it feel likes metal. Feeling starts to spread and I feel myself taking back my body. I keep my eyes shut so I do not inform these creeps I'm awake. I'm not tied down, and it sounds like a boy and a man are the only ones in the room. That boosts my confidence by at least 10%
"Father, just give her a chance. Besides, When have I ever asked for anything?!"
"Yesterday, you asked to have your own Bat Mobile."
Bat mobile...? I lay still a little longer to see what I am getting myself into
"That's not the point." The boy growls. "This conversation is over, Damian." The sound of foot steps come closer to me. Suddenly a leathery hand grabs my arm. On instinct my eyes snap open, I sit up and with my other arm, with all my strength swing at my capturer. My eyes widen as I see who caught my fist, Batman. The Batman. He lets go, I sit there, frozen. I blink but he doesn't he just glares at me. Finally my mouth produces words, "W-what do want?..." "For you to leave." He says flatly. I have the urge to look around to see where I'm leaving from but I'm to afraid to look. "Hello" a young voice breaks through my ice and I look past The Dark Knight to see Robin. My nerves calm down a bit to see a kid but I look back at the man in black, who still hasn't changed his expression. "I'm Robin." The boy says. "I know who you are" I announce a little louder than I intended. "Good, now you can-" "Leave." Batman interrupts grabbing me by the arm and yanking me down from the metal table. "Wait, Father. Please." Robin begs and Batman stop pulling me. "What." He turns around sharply whipping me around with him, I nearly fall over myself. "Put her on the course, just one round." Robin says looking at his father then to me. A long silence fills the room, until Batman releases me. "One round.". I blink utterly confused, Robin seems to light up, he walks over to me and says, follow me, I hesitate then follow him. "What's happening?...". The boy places his hand on a metal square and it lights up blue. A hidden door then opens reveling a plain white room. The boy turns to me with a serious look on his face, "you will go in here and find a pair of glasses, you will put them on. You will go through three different settings where you will either, Defend, yourself, save someone or take down someone. Though it may seem like you are being hurt you are not, the glasses simulate your nervous system, which makes you fill as if you are being harmed, this helps us see how you deal with pain. After setting three is over you can leave. Simple as that. Oh and if you tell anyone about this we will erase your memory. Got? it good. Now get in there." He shoves me into the room and the door slides shut. "HEY WAIT!" I bang on the door. "LET ME OUT!" I stop abusing the door then think of what he said, I take a deep breath and turn back around and go to a wall that has what looks like glasses on them. I pick up a pair and close my eyes putting them on. I open my eyes and he wasn't kidding. The previous white room is now an alley, I look around, half freaked out and half amazed. I walk over to a wall and trace a brick, it's feels real. "Defend myself" I mumble under my breath and turn back around. The alley is empty. A glass bottle rolls in front of me. I bend down and pick it up, turning my head to the direction it came from, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as an estimated guess of 20 guys with bats and sticks,  surround me.