"Why you here for Jada?" Riley questions.

"I wanted to talk to her."

"About what?"

"About her singing at my next party," Hiro replies sheepishly.

"Party? Nigga before you go inviting my sister to parties you need to invite Young Reezy first," Riley said with a chuckle. "How you know she could sing."

"She sang while Ceez was rappin."

"You know Caesar?"

"Yea. Caesar and I have been friends since we were 6," Hiro tells him. Riley grew confused.

"Both ya'll?"

"Yea?" Hiro rolls his eyes and then regrets his response.

"Wait a minute! Caesar 16 like Huey. How the hell you know him for that long and you still in the 9th grade? Wait a minute! You not even a real 9th grader, are you? Dumb nigga!" Riley began to laugh, "You got held back, didn't you?"

"Yea but don't tell Jada," Hiro began to panic.

"Why? 'Cause you don't wanna ruin yo chances wit her?"

"Yes! I mean no! I mean-"

"Listen, Otomo. You gon have to tell Jada before she find out cause Jada don't like being played, you hear? And as her older brother Imma have to beat yo ass for lying to her."

Hiro nodded quickly, not trying to make the situation worse.

"Now relax. Wanna play ball?"

~With Huey~

Huey and Caesar had went for a walk to hang out and get away from everyone.

"Did you know your sister could sing?" Caesar asked.

"Yea. She sings a lot in the shower," Huey answers.

"She's really talented."

"You tryna hit on my sister?"

"What? Nah, it's not like that, man."

The guys remained quiet for a second.

"So you ever had a girlfriend?" Caesar asked out of the blue.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I'm not the romantic type."

"Hm. You never once liked a girl?"

"If Jada counts."

"No, that's your sister," Caesar sighed. "Like like a girl. Like how you like Jazmine."

"I do not like Jazmine," Huey said sternly.

"You said that awfully fast," Caesar chuckled.

"Because I don't like Jazmine... Like that."

"Uh huh. You know it doesn't hurt to like someone, Huey. Maybe even fall in love. Do you even love anyone?"

"Nope."

"Now family counts. Do you love Riley?"

"I have high regards for him."

"Your granddad?"

"Eh."

"What about Jada?"

"Where is this going, Ceez?" Huey was starting to get irritated.

"What I'm tryna say is you're just too solid, Huey. You don't show any emotion what's so ever."

"So? Maybe I like not showing my feelings."

"Well there's something you like," Caesar chuckles.

"Not the point."

"The point is you're gonna fall in love, Huey. Doesn't matter how tough you think you are, it's gonna happen."

~Back at the mall~

The girls were having the time of their lives. They went from store to store trying on different clothes and buying new outfits. Jada bought Huey a new pair of Jordan's and 3 outfits and used her money to buy Riley another pair of Timberland Boots (Red and White) and a snap back.

"Hey Jazzy, I've been meaning to ask you something," Jada said.

"Yea?"

"How do you feel about Huey?"

"Well he's a good friend, I guess. He's really different and kinda strict."

"Yea he can be like that all the times."

"He likes to point out my flaws and tell me I should embrace bein black."

"Well you should. You know, bein black isn't all that bad."

"You look good bein part black," Cindy says. "It's nothing wrong wit it. Trust me, I'd love to be black forreal."

Jada rolls her eyes with a laugh,

"But I asked you because you're the first girl Huey hangs out with. And you guys are together quite often."

"Well we are friends."

"That's not what I'm saying. But you'll see it soon."

"Well what about you, Ms. Freeman?" Jazmine says. "How about your little crush on Michael?"

Jada blushed.

"Huey told you?"

"Duh."

"I'm punching him when I get home."

Jazmine laughs,

"Well?"

"I don't know. Caesar is just really sweet and very cute. He has this little New York Jamacian accent when he talks and his dreads make him look like a god," Jada sighed dreamily. "He's just so, perfect."

"Ohhh, Jay you got it bad," Cindy giggles.

"Yea, but he's Huey's friend and I don't wanna do that to Huey," Jada says.

Cindy chuckled and Jada looked over at her.

"You can't talk, Mrs. Reezy?"

"Excuse me?" Cindy raised a brow.

"You heard me. You're basically turning into a mini Riley. I bet by the end of the year you two will be together. Same with Huey and Jazmine."

"Nigga no! Now don't get me wrong, Reezy fly an all but I ain't trynna get wit nobody younger than me," Cindy says. Jazmine and Jada exchange glances.

"Okay."

~At the house~

Jada arrives at home with a bunch of bags. She sees Huey and Riley watching TV on the couch with Robert.

"I come baring gifts!" Jada cheers.

"Ohh, girl come on in here. What you got?" Robert asks.

"For you I got you some sweaters and new house shoes," Jada handed Robert his things. He kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, grandbaby."

"For Huey, I got you a new pair of Jordan's and some outfits for school."

"Thanks," Huey replies.

"And Riley, a new pair of Timbs, a snap back, and Cindy got you some wife beaters."

"Let's go!" Riley cheers.

"Oh, speaking of your little prodigy, she learned a little more than I expected."

"Whatchu mean?"

"She cussed out Samantha like you would."

"Oh shit! There C-Murph go! I knew she'd learn. What her clothes look like?"

"You'll see tomorrow. Trust me, you'll love it. Oh, I did her hair too. She looks so different now."

Riley smirked. His plan was slowly coming into play.

Edited 1/4/20