Chapter 5

I went home after the party. It was fine but, something was missing. I actually felt lonely. No ones home , so it's just me. I can't call John cause he's still with Adam. I have no one right now. It's kind of sad. I took a nap to shake my feeling of depression and loneliness off of me.

12:00 :

I can't sleep , I'm gonna text Connor.

     ME:  hey Connor ... if you're up call me , I can't sleep like at all. If ... you can't call then it's fine. It was stupid of me to text you at this hour sorry...

sent.

God , why am I so stupid! Why can't I think corre-

buzzzzzzzzzzz.

I picked up the phone and answered it without looking. Hoping that it was my mom telling me she was coming home , or john to tell me that he was able  finally hang out , or my brother someone else than Connor.

" Amy?" his voice sounded very tired

I knew it , I knew if I texted him that he would've been sleeping , but why did I still do it?

" hey." I said.

I wasn't angry at him I was angry at myself. Like you just had to call him. Once , some one other than John talks to you , you have to be on their balls. God what's wrong with you.

" I'm so sorry that  I called I knew you would be tired and-" I said still angry at myself.

"It's okay, I'm always down for a midnight talk." he said.

I just sat there.

" Wait...really?"

" Really."

"..."

He laughed.

" It's alright okay? I couldn't sleep either , believe me I was just about to text you."

I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding.

" What's wrong?" he said.

" I just really didn't want to bother you."

" Again you're fine."

" Thanks " I said and smiled.

Our talk lasted until three in the morning we both fell asleep with the phone still on.

*********************************************
AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am so so so so so so so sorry that this part was so sort I apologize in advanced. Anyway even though Connor is just a friend...I think that Amy is developing feelings for Connor...let me know if you want them to have a make out scene!!

~ohrrite