Chapter 1

It's really hard to find friends here so when I met Connor Shen. I found it hard to believe he was real. But , he truly was real.

"Hey!" Someone yelled from behind me.

I turned around just to see if it was me , usually it wasn't but I turned around anyway. Turns out it was.

"Hey." he was out of breath from running.

" You...um left this on your desk from math." He said still out of breath.

" Um...thanks" I said sort of confused.

I grabbed my pencil from him. I thought it was odd because , I mean it was just a pencil. If it was a notebook or something then I could under stand but , no it was just a pencil. He stood up straight and smiled

"You're welcome." He said.

Then he left. It was kind of awkward and funny at the same time. I laughed about it when I went into chemistry. Ms. NoNeck asked what was so funny , and if it was funny enough to share it with the class right when I walked in. (Her real name is Ms. Nickels but , we all called her Ms. NoNeck because we could not visibly see her neck. We were careful not to say it in front of her face though.) She continued to question me about the subject but I said.

" Sorry Ms. Nickels for laughing it looks like you haven't done it for a while , maybe you should try it , maybe it'll get rid of that b***h attitude you have all the time."

At least that's what I would've said , but I just stuck with the

" Sorry Ms. Nickels won't do it again."

This is what being and introvert is like. Chemistry was my fourth period class but once it  was over I sprinted out of there. Once school is over , I have this fetish of hanging out by myself at Cold Stone. It's not to far from the school so I just walk there.

" Hey." John said to me without looking up.

John's my gbf. He literally helps me  out with anything I need , he also works here at Baskin Robins so I get discounts like a lot.

"Hey" I said.

"Sooo...How's you and the mysterious Adam?" I said with one of my eyebrows raised. ( He's been dating this really cute guy that lives down his apartment building.)

" Everything's going down hill now." He said with a sigh and came over to my table.

" I'm afraid to ask what happened."  I said.

He put his head down on the table and continued.

"It's just he's been an a-hole lately and he's too 'busy' with God knows what to hang out."

I start to play with his hair.

" I mean you trust him right?"
"Yes."
"Then there's nothing to worry about if he wants you then that's all you need to focus on. I know it sounds suspicious that he's been busy but, what if he really is busy you know?"
" yeah I get it." He sighed
" I know that sigh , no you don't"
" I know."
He got up and got me my usual ice cream.
I left afterward.
*************************