Chapter 3

It's 3rd period and I'm walking to my locker to get my things and head to lunch , I usually eat with John but , he's with Adam today. So that's okay I'll just eat with...with? myself? I guess? I'm always alone so what makes it a difference now? I sat down and continued to eat my food. Just as I'm about to shove my cold baloney sandwich down my throat , Connor walks up to the table and sits down.

" Hi , its okay if I sit here right?" he said with a smirk.

"Uh...yeah sure" I said with half of a baloney sandwich in my mouth.

God I'm such a slob. But , instead of making a face of disgust , he just laughed about it.

" You know...your pretty quite at school...and I was wondering if we could be friends so I could get to know you."

I'm kind of shocked. Is this a friend request in real life? I've never gotten these before. So I was kind of awkward.

"Yeah...sure."

Yeah sure , is that all I could say? It could have been anything else but a , yeah sure

" Great!" he said with delight. " Hey I'm having a party at my house on Saturday. 8:30 pm at night of course."

" I-I uh don't do parties I'm sort of a wall flower , I either hang out with the pets or the books , thanks for inviting me though I wouldn't want to be a bore."

He was persistent.

" It's okay I have a bunch of books in my bed room and we could just hang out there , just me and you if you don't want to be seen."

I could feel my whole face turned red.

" Oh ! No no , I uh didn't mean it like that. I'm so sorry I totally understand if you don't want to go now." he said flustered

My face died down to a pinkish color.

" No , it's alright , I'll come." I said.

"Great." he said with a sigh.

I laughed a little. He's funny , nice and friendly. But why did he chose me to talk to when there's so many other pretty girls to talk to , who I mind you are way more social then I am.

" You know you're not like other girls , you're not social , and you're probably really smart I've seen you at the library like a million times , I just never had the guts to talk to you because I thought you would ignore me." he said while looking down.

" Well , if you were one of those mean jocks , who are just looking after one thing then I would have ignored you , but your not so." I flashed him a smile.

" Thanks , that means a lot." He smiled back.

Lunch was about over so I started to pack up.

" You're going to chemistry right?"

" Yeah , how did you know?"

" When I gave you your pencil , I saw you go in , we have the same math class."

" Oh , yeah , I remember. Thanks by the way."

" It was no problem , but since we don't have the same class together I can't walk you too it I'm upstairs."

" Oh no , you don't have to walk me it's alright."

" But , I liked to." he said with a smile.

" Okay. fine. " I said.

His smile was a weakness.

" I'll seen you tonight , right?"

" Yes. " I smiled one last time at him and headed to chemistry.