Part 1

I'm Amy Rose, a girl ignored by my only love.....Sonic The Hedgehog. It's been 7 years since, my love then decided to date with my best friend,Sally Acorn. Instead of me. I felt helpless and unloved by 7 years, no one to love me, no one to be with me. I then decided to move on, but my day was turned around by a sudden accident. That led me to never remember anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV:

I woke up on my pink mattress, feeling uncomfortable. *Sigh*, it's been 7 years. Since Sonic started dating Sally ( A.k.a. My Best Friend). For me it's a really long time, for them its the Motto.."Time passes so quickly."

I slowly got up, and headed to the shower. The hot water runs onto me so quickly, just like time. After a hot shower, I headed to my closet and dressed myself. My favorite red and white dress and boots, matches my soft pink skin. The hammer, that was given to me, stood at the corner of my bedroom.

Like my everyday routine, I took my hammer and headed outside my house. Again, no one was waiting for me.

My friends were all busy, exploring, and finishing missions. While my Best Friend and my True love are dating and tagging along with each other on missions. No, I'm not jealous. I just need time to move on, but that wasn't easy.

Time to move on, just like time running by. Time that drives so fast and never realized that it needed to stop and look at its back, to see lonely people, that stood and supported people on everything.

Enough, I just needed a place to relax and reflect. Maybe a river or a field of flowers could help. I then decided to settle on a place that me and Sonic used to play, The Secret Field of Smiles. I headed there shortly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in the middle of the calm forest, finding my way through. I went left and right, left and right and straight. Until I saw the field. The field was covered with newly-bloomed flowers, and beautiful butterfly's. Most of them in different colors.

A white butterfly flew up to me, and rested on my head. It looks like the headband, that Sonic gave to Sally last year. I faced the ground, beginning to cry. But was interrupted by a girly noise at the other part of the field.

I hid by the sudden noise, I then headed to the other side of the field to investigate. The colorful flowers and butterflies helped me camouflage.

I then found a blue hedgehog kneeling in front of a brown chipmunk. The hedgehog presented her a necklace, full of pearls.. bright pearls. The wind revealed the face of the chipmunks face, her red hair flying in the wind perfectly. It revealed the face of my Best Friend...... Sally Acorn. The blue hedgehog stood up and his face was also revealed, and stood there was Sonic The Hedgehog. With his Girlfriend, Sally Acorn.

Sonic tied the necklace into Sally's neck. Her body and perfect hair matched the bright pearls hanging around her neck. Then they started to walk away, leaving after a cute hug. Sonic held out his hand and Sally accepted. They walked away the field to the forest, out of curiosity, I followed them through the forest.

A short minute later, we arrived at a castle. The Acorn Castle, home of the Acorn family. They walked along the path leading to the castle, and the castle doors were opened by guards at the door. Then there they are, happily inside.

Leaving me alone at the midst of the forest. After that, I tried not cry. But it's just so painful to see them. I run through the forest leading me back to the field. Crying, helplessly. No one to comfort me, no one to love me. I cried and cried, hoping that this would end.

After all, it wasn't easy to see your best friend in love with your first love. Right?

But suddenly, I was blasted away by a large missle. I was thrown backwards, and I was knocked out.

////////////////////////////------------///////////////

Thank you for reading the first part of Sonamy//Amnesia//Fanfic!
I'll be glad to take suggestions and questions if you like.
And I hope to see you next time. Bye!😍

[ Edited 😜 ]