● Nishinoya Yuu : Stay The Night

You stared at the pouring rain before you in disbelief. You had to stay late to help out some underclassmens with tutoring and didn't expect it to take so long that the night began raining.

"Ah, I forgot my umbrella!" one of the 1st years you just finished tutoring frowned upon seeing that his bag was empty and no umbrella was in sight. You look at your umbrella in your hand and chuckled before handing it to him.

"Here you go Kurosaki-san," you gave him a smile. He look down at the umbrella and shook his head, "I-It's okay senpai."

You refused to take it back and even opened the umbrella for him. You placed it in his hand and pushed him out.

"It's ok, I have someone coming to get me," you lied and waved. The first year boy hesitated before nodding, "Thank you senpai! Get home safe!"

You kept your smile and nodded while his figure disappeared into the distance.

"I'm screwed," you sighed and grabbed your phone. "He's probably too busy sleeping right now..."

You were calculating how far you would have to run before reaching the train station. You took off your coat and looked at your watch.

"If I run, it should take about 10 minutes," you sighed and placed your coat over you. You strapped on your bag really tight before running out with your coat covering you from the heavy rain. The rain poured down on you and with a small coat, you were pretty much drenched halfway there and had to stop by the bus stop to take a breathe.

"Great..." you pouted and squeeze all the remaining water in your clothes. You were preparing yourself to run off again when you heard a very familiar voice.

"Kumura-chan?" you turned and try to see if it was really your boyfriend.

"Yuu-kun?" you thought and when his figure appeared under the flickering light post you saw his face.

"Idiot!" He glared at you as he placed his umbrella over you. "Why are you still at school this late?! And where's your umbrella?!"

"I had some tutoring sessions with some 1st years..." you replied and looked at him. "Why are you still here?"

"We had a late practice today from Ukai-sensei," Nishinoya replied and shake his head as he saw that you were drenched from head to toe. He made you hold the umbrella while he took off his dry coat and put it around you.

"You're going to get sick, baka," he said before taking the umbrella back. "Your house is far from here and it's already late. How about you stay over for the night?"

"E-eh?" you were a bit shocked. He shook his head, "My mom's home so it should be fine! I won't do anything to you!"

You softly chuckled and nodded in agreement before heading the direction to Nishinoya's house. It wasn't long before you reached it. He opened the doors and was greeted by his mother.

"Oh- you must be Kuruma-san?" she smiled brightly.

"Mom, Kuruma-san will be staying the night due to the heavy rain," Nishinoya said has he shook off the excess rain droplets on him. His mother nodded and smiled, "I'll cook some dinner. Kuruma-san, would you like me to call your parents and tell them you're sleeping over?"

"Ah, that would be wonderful," you nodded. "Thank you Mrs. Nishinoya, and sorry for intruding without notice."

"Ah, it's totally fine sweetie!~" she said and went to grab some towels. She handed them to you and Nishinoya before heading to the kitchen. Your boyfriend wrapped the towel around you and lead you to his room. To your surprise it was quite clean despite Nishinoya being known as a wild student. He searched through his closet and handed you one of his t-shirts and shorts.