Dipper:

Man I'm dead

What did I tell you about those comments

Still not saying. She'll hurt me even more if I tell anyone.

B? She seemed so harmless.

Oh yea, she seems harmless, but trust me, she can do a lot.

I rolled my eyes, he wasn't exactly the greatest company, and I was stuck with him. 

What do you want to do today?

Look for my body.

Lead the way.

He took control and we headed into the forest.

You know I would like to see Mabel. I said after an hour or so of walking.

I don't think that's a good idea.Bill's probably told her about your little spout yesterday, she probably hates you now.

Mabel? She wouldn't hate me. I'm her brother. Not only that, her twin brother.

Can't be sure, soul mates are a powerful magic, people always change at least a little after the bond is set in place.

What are soul mates exactly?

They'er two being who souls are connected, when both mates find out about them being meant for each other, the bond takes place. The bond means they're connected. They can tell when the other is lying, when the other is in pain they can sense it, and they're emotions are affected by the other, and, unfortunately, when one dies, the other will die along with the other.

You seem to know a lot about this.

I know a lot of things. 

We walked for a while longer before, we found ourselves at the lake.

If you really want to see your sister, I guess now would be a good time since we're here any way.

He gave me my control back. But I wasn't sure about it.

What do you have planned? Are you going to try something like you did wit Pacifica? 

Please I wouldn't dream of doing anything to her. Bill would kill me for hurting her.

I walked to the edge of the lake. Mabel saw me and immediately swam over to me.

"Dipper! I haven't seen you in forever! What happened?" She said as she reached me.

"I, um have been staying in the forest, I um, guess I feel more at ease in there, kinda like with the grass."

Man you better be glad that was only half a lie because your an awful lair. 

Shut up!

Mabel stared at me for a moment, and for a second I thought that she knew I was lying, but then she shrugged. I guess she bought it.

Mabel:

Why was Dipper lying to me? I decided not to call him out on it, I wanted him to tell me on him own time. It must have been something bad or else he would tell me. Right?

"How is it in the forest?" I asked

"Great, it's real quiet, and it feels good to be alone for a little while." He told me.

Then he got a far away look on his face, for a moment he stayed like that, and then he was back to normal. Or as normal as Dipper gets.

"Hows the lake?" He asked, as if nothing had just happened.

"Pretty niceI can move around a-a lot more than I-I could..." I couldn't finish my sentence. A wave of fear hit me head on. My first thought was why. Nothing was scaring me. Then I thought of Bill. What ever he's doing, he must be terrified. 

"Mabel?" Dipper yelped gripping my shoulders, "Mabel are you OK?"

"Bill! Afraid!" That's all I managed to get out. I was so terrified, I was about to cry.

Dipper's face blanked out for a fraction of a second before he spoke again.

"Mabel it's Proditine! It's hard to explain but I've been inside Dipper for the past couple days, I can help, OK? If you understand, nod you head."

I nodded. 

"This is Bill's fear, not yours! You have to think of something to calm you down." Proditine's tone was quite, and calming. "If you understand me nod your head again."

I nodded

I pictured my family. Me, Dipper, Mom, Dad, Grunkle Ford, Grunkle Stan, and Bill was with us too. The image calmed me, I felt Bill's fear start to go away, I opened my eyes and stared at Dipper, or Proditine?

"Better?" He asked

I nodded again, and even managed a small smile.

He smiled back. "Good, I'm going to let Dipper talk to you know OK?" 

I nodded again.

His face blanked out, and was replaced with Dipper's panicked expression I had gotten used to.

"Mabel! I my gosh! Are you OK?" He asked, wrapping me into a hug

"Y- yea. Shaken up, but a lot better." I answered, hugging him back. 

Then I remembered one important detail, "Why didn't you tell me about Proditine?" I asked, pulling back.

He frowned, "Oh, yea that, he kinda wouldn't let me."

"Wouldn't let you?" 

"He chooses when to take control of my body. I've sorta learned how to fight it, but if I fight him for to long, it could both of us."

Bill:

I stood in the cabin for hours, my fear growing. Shooting Star. If I die, she dies to, I couldn't let that happen to her. My fear kept growing, until I realized that Shooting Star was probably scared out of her mind right now. I did my best to calm myself down. I kept and image of her in my mind, she was what kept me calm.