21

A/N:
Bill: I really thought that less people wouldn't get it
Me: Really?
Bill: yea
Me: um ok then ON WITH THA CHAPTER!!!!

Dipper:

Tell her

The voice has decided that if I'm going to fight it if it does something I don't want, it's going to give me relationship advice. It's worse than Mabel.

It's 12 am. I am not waking Pacifica up just to tell her I have a crush on her.

So you admit it?

What is wrong with you? First off, you are in my brain, you know everything about me so I didn't have to admit anything to you! Secondly, why are you suddenly so interested in my love life?!

Meh I'm bored.

I ended up only sleeping two hours, but I was definitely not as tired as the last three days.

When I walked downstairs the voice decided to remind me of his matchmaking skills.

Now tell her.

I sighed. He won't shut up unless I do.

"Hey Pacifica, can I talk to you outside?" I asked

Wendy's ears perked up, Mabel looked like she was trying to squeal underwater in her tank, and Pacifica turned beat red.

"Um sure."

We went outside and sat on the couch.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked

"I-I wanted to tell you how, how I feel about you."

She stared at me, "How do you feel?"

"I-I,"

Want me to take over?

No

"I really, really like you."

Her eyes widened. "I like you to."

I guess the voice didn't understand no. Because one moment I'm smiling, and laughing with Pacifica. The next moment I'm mocking her.

Pacifica:

I was confused, hurt, and angry.

After Dipper and I admitted how we felt, we laughed, I guess it was so crazy we couldn't help it. But then his laughter changed. At first it was carefree, but it changed to a very cruel laughter.

"Ha! Well I guess that's to bad for you!" He laughed

"W-what do you mean?"

"You really thought I liked you? I despise you! Your a link in the worlds worst chain!" He said getting off the couch

His words cut deep, I was hurt, but angry as well.

"Fine! If you hate me so much! Then just leave! Because I'm not going anywhere!" I hissed.

I heard a hissing sound, like snakes, coming from somewhere, but at the moment I had other things on my mind.

"Fine! I will!" He turned around ran into the forest.

"Good riddance!" I screamed.

The moment he disappeared from sight I broke down sobbing. I couldn't stop and when Wendy found me, I was still crying.

Dipper:

What did you do!?

My job kid

You broke her heart!

It's my job to break your family apart.

Why!?

Oh yes, I'm going to tell you mine and Bills plan, do you really think I'm that dumb?

I hate you

The feelings mutual.

I found a nice place on the ground and lied down.

Go south east

IM NOT DOING ANYTHING ELSE YOU TELL ME TO DO!

I'll make you

And I'll fight it.

Do you remember what happened last time you did that? We almost died. Died.

I'd rather die than do anything you tell me to do!

He tried to make me move. I did what I did last time and put all my energy into not moving.
Once again pain rippled through my bones. If I was standing, my legs would have given out for sure. My skull felt like it would crack in two. The pain grew. And grew. And grew. And grew.

I let out a cry.

Agh! Ok, I'll stop! Just don't do that! Ever again.

The pain stopped and I almost passed out I was light headed and dizzy. I had to catch my breath, and I was still a little sore.

He probably wasn't lying about the dying part.