Chapter 9

Dipper

When Pacifica said that, silence filled the room.
Finally Mabel looked at her and said, "well, you would that's what matters scale buddy!"

"Scale buddy?" Pacifica asked

"Yep! Just came up with it, What do you think?"

"It something I guess.

"I know right!" Mabel yelled

"Dipper!" Great Uncle Ford yelled from down stairs

"Coming!" i called back "Bye guys." I said as i walked out of the room

"Bye!" They chorused back

I met Ford at the bottom of the stairs and followed him to he basement. 

"What do you need?" I asked

"I've been researching  Proditione, or trying to. I can't to find anything on him. And it doesn't make sense why Bill would have intervened at that moment."

"I said the incantation again that's when he was replaced by Bill."

He sighed "I'm afraid Dipper that's not why he disappeared. I've studied incantations, There's one for summoning something, or someone, and one for making them leave. One incantation can't do both. The other thing that bothers me is why that spell was in the journal in the first place, I certainly didn't, and you didn't. Something that we must remember is that Bill loves to mess with people. I'm sure that's what his game is right now." 

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know."

I stayed down in the basement for a little while longer helping Ford look for something on Proditione. No luck. Finally he sent me up saying it was late. But I stayed up a lot longer, it was strange, my boy didn't seem to need nearly as much sleep. Grunkle Stan however seemed to need ten times more than usual, I guess being made of rock would tire you out. That morning seemed so far faraway, so much had happened. Sorta.

The next morning I got up really early again, and grazed for a little while, then ran a few laps around the shack, it was weird, I had never been athletic but know I felt like I could run 50 miles. 

A/N: I swear i meant to update before now. So sorry. 

Also:

CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!