(A/N) Anniversary!

Tomorrow, on June 18, this oneshot book will officially be a year old! I'm so happy with it. I've come so far, and this is by far the longest I've spent dedicated to something. Thank you all for reading and voting and requesting and all that! You've all made this experience truly wonderful.

In celebration, I want to do something for you guys. Any of you who want to can enter a oneshot or preference and have a chance at having it posted on the book. I'm really excited, because I've never hosted a competition before. There will be three winners who will all have their writing posted as parts on the story at the end of the competition, but anyone who enters will be part of a mention page and on a reading list. You can enter anything you like, but please nothing extremely inappropriate. But any LGBTQ+ relationships or characters are totally okay.

You can enter by tagging me or PM. The competition will end on July 18, a month after the competition begins. If that is too short, the date can always be extended.

I hope you guys enter and just have fun with it!

Edit: People don't really seem to be interested, so I've extended the due date to the end of August. But if there aren't enough people then, I'll likely cancel it. Sorry guys. 

Edit #2: Thank you to the only two people who did enter, @BuckyBarnesForever and bj0503 but it was called off due to a lack of interest. If you guys want to see their entries, check out their works!