James Potter II - Part 2

You hadn't thought you'd be spending an hour every day with James Potter. He had managed to convince the Headmistress to let you drop potions for the year, how he did it you had no idea. Now you sat in the library waiting for the tall and goofy guy. When he arrived you found he hadn't brought anything with him, much to your distaste. Luckily you had your own books with you, and as he approached you pulled them from your bag.

"What're you doing?" James asked with a sly smirk that made you roll your eyes.

"Setting up for studying." You said, continuing to pull books out and refusing to make eye contact with him.

"Now, why would we be studying?" His smirk seemed to grow even wider.

"That's what we're doing here." You said with gritted teeth, this strange game of his was getting annoying, and the stressful Care for Magical Creatures class wasn't helping your mood. 

"No we're not. I got you out of potions and now you have to go on a date with me."

"What?" You said, appalled. It wasn't that you wouldn't mind a date with James, but you hadn't been on a date in a while and Albus would kill you. The combination of both swirling nervously in your stomach and bringing a blush to your cheeks. "I agreed to help you with Charms, you're the one that called it a date."

"Well, if a date with you will help me at Charms it still counts doesn't it?"

"That's nonsense. A date isn't going to help you do better at school. Now sit."

You gestured to an empty seat across the table from you, but instead he sat in a seat beside you. It was oddly close to you and he still had a smirk on his face. You sighed and opened one of your textbooks and handed it to James.

"Charms on live beings requires a calm mind. With anger or sadness the charm may kill the being. This rule can be applied to levitating and movement charms." You read directly from the book, trailing your finger along the text on the page. 

"We're not doing this in class yet," James said, confused.

You stopped for a moment, realizing he was right. It wasn't what Charms class was over viewing but it was something you'd been working on for a while. "It's still important," You said stubbornly.

"I have to go to the bathroom." James said suddenly.

"You just got here." You said and rolled your eyes. He left anyway.

You read through the textbook as you waited, and you didn't realize James was still gone until you had finished the chapter. You packed up and went looking for him. He wasn't in the library, and one of your male friends said he wasn't in the bathrooms near the library. You assumed he just ditched the tutoring and you went back to the common room. It was his loss, and it would get you more time to study. Passing through an empty hall towards the common room you passed by an old stone statue. Stone scraped against stone and you screamed, something grabbed you from the wall and pulled you into it. You found yourself in a tunnel and as soon as you entered it the entrance was closed, the statue sliding back in place. You yelled in panic as the room fell into darkness, then a blue light from a wand that wasn't yours revealed James.

He was just in front of you in the narrow tunnel, the light from his wand only enough to illuminate your faces and a small portion of the stretching tunnel. 

"Now this is a much better first date." He said.

"This is creepy." You said, trying to back away from your close proximity to him, only to find the wall of the tunnel. "Where does this place even lead?"

"To a land of wonders."

"Is it Hogsmeade?" You said, rolling your eyes. 

"Maybe," James said. "But it's still a great place for a date."

"I never agreed to a date."

"Then you can just stay here," James said. "You don't know any way out but to come with me."

"Fine," You said.

It wasn't too bad of a date. In fact, you went on a few more after it.