Ninth

Ally

The last weeks were a blur. Ally drank almost every night and often ended up in some girls bed after going to the club. Ally does not know exactly why she was going to the gay club. Maybe because she couldn't stand to be alone. She tortures herself with seeing all the happy people, especially the couples but her cold heart is locked. Today is Saturday night and Ally already drank too much, like she often does to fill the emptiness inside of her. She was making out with some random girl when someone bumped into her. 'I'm so sorry!' a very familiar voice is to be heard. Fuck. Ally turns around, her hand still on the random girls ass as she is facing Stevie. She sees how shocked Stevie was and smiled at her. 'Don't worry, we're ok, right babe?' She asks while pulling the girl towards her and starts kissing her again. She doesn't feel anything at all, she locked her feelings up a long time ago and not plans to let them go. She sees Stevie storming out of the nightclub in the corner of her eye. She looks after her while the girl kisses down her neck. 'Let's get outta here', the girl yelled and Ally nods her head in agreement. They make their way into the girls flat - Ally realized that she doesn't even know her name - and stop a few times to make out more. The flats door closes behind them and Ally slammed that girl against the door, aggressively making out with her. If she didn't knew she don't feel any more she would have said she is angry. Somehow they get into the bedroom and into the bed. They rip their clothes off each other and suddenly they stop to look at each other. 'You're so beautiful!', the girl gasps. Instead of responding Ally presses her lips onto hers and tell her harshly to continue. The girl goes down on Ally and Ally lets her do it, not feeling anything at all. After what feels like hours, she finally cums with a scream. She screams a name. And it's not the girls name, since Ally does not know her name.