Sixth

Helen pushes Stevie into Ally's room and closes the door behind her. Stevie sees that Ally's eyes are open and she starts to feel super nervous. 'Are you feeling better?', Stevie asks. 'Get the fuck outta my room.', Ally answers, pretty normal sounding. She hides her mixed feelings because she doesn't even know herself what will come out when she just lets go. 'Ally, I..', Stevie starts to say but Ally interrupts her: 'Get the fuck out, Stevie!' Hearing Ally saying her name gives Stevie goosebumps. It's been so long! Even if it's now angry sounding, it wakes up memories. Memories of shy said 'Stevies'. Of happily said 'Stevies', of accusingly, softly, jokingly said 'Stevies'. But in the first place it brings up memories of Ally's angelic voice waking her up with a long stretched and so unbelievably lovingly said 'Steeeeeeviiiiiieeee'. Stevie has to fight back tears and can't believe the cold stare which holds her eyes. 'Ally, please, we need to talk!' Stevie tries again and they both notice that her voice is shaking. 'No. I ask you to leave. Now.', Ally said harshly and turns around so that she is now facing the wall. It seems like this conversation is over. Stevie feels hurt, disrespected and rejected. Feelings she knows from her childhood. She stands there, shaking and all alone and suddenly she realizes how much she needs Ally. How much she needs her bright smile, her loving arms and her comforting voice. She needs that individual scent, Ally has. A no name perfume mixed with the smell of sunshine and rain. And she needs Ally's jokes. She just needs Ally around her. 'Why?', she whispers and her voice cracks. 'Because I don't love you any more, Stevie.' Stevie feels something in her body break, it's her heart of course. A big, ugly crack, right through the center. Stevie turns around, like a Zombie and staggers out the door, her face whiter than the bed sheets.