Eighth

Stevie

Weeks passed by and felt like hours. Months passed by and felt like days. All Stevie does is laying in her bed and maybe get up to get herself some food or go to the bathroom. It's Saturday, two months after the meet up with Ally as Stevie decides to go out again. It feels weird to actually put an outfit together. Stevie decides on a cozy black sweater and a ripped jeans, she does not want to overdo the whole thing. She is just heading to have some fun. Stevie has mixed feelings as she curls her hair. What is she even feeling? There's excitement to go out again but there's an uncomfortable feeling too, because she haven't gotten together with people in a long time. During the car ride she thinks about how she will react to women hitting on her since she gets that a lot. As she reached the popular gay club she has made the decision to just go with the flow. She takes a deep breath and enters the club. Loud music welcomes her and it is like walking into another world. A world full of fun, care free and full of love and acceptance. She haven't been here for a long time and she forgot how good it feels to be in a place where everyone accepts you for who you are. She feels like her body relaxes and she finally lets her breath go. Ouch, she didn't notice she was holding her breath though. A smile lights up her face and she went straight (haha) to the dancefloor. She moves her body to the beats of the house music the DJ is playing tonight and feels truly happy for the first time in what feels like ages. She dances with a few women who try to hit on her but she just shakes her head to the question if she wants a drink and after a while they stop trying. Stevie closes her eyes while dancing and accidentally bumps into someone. 'Oh I'm really sorry!', she shouts over the music and turns around. Oh fuck. Her moods drops below sea level as she sees who she bumped into.

Writer's block all the way -.-