22 | Reunited

ROCHELLE

Warmth.

That's my first thought when I wake up. Sighing, I snuggled closer to the source of heat. I felt it pull me closer as sleep tried to claim me.

Wait. Pull? Confused, I started to open my eyes.

My eyes were met with blue orbs.

Cole. Memories of last night start coming back. I smiled goofily at him, which he returned.

"Good morning," he said huskily, his voice deep from sleep. I shivered at the tone.

"Good morning," I said sweetly, my smile widening. He went in for a kiss but I pushed him back. He looked at me questioningly.

"Morning breath," I warned. Cole pouted at my excuse. "Your breath probably smells. I don't wanna die from it." I continued playfully, holding my breath. Cole narrowed his eyes at me.

"Really?" He said deviously.

I nodded my head, giggling. Suddenly, Cole pinned me to the bed and started tickling me. I screamed and tried to get away, but was unsuccessful.

"S-s-stop!" I squirmed. I was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Say Cole is the sexiest man in the world!" he shouts.

"N-never!" I giggled. He tickled me even harder. I couldn't take it anymore.

"O-OKAY! O-KAY! C-COLE IS THE S-SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!" I screamed. He stopped tickling me.

"Now was that so hard?" He asked innocently.

I glared at him and moved when I was no longer threatened.

"Meanie," I mumbled. Cole chuckled.

"Come on pouty, I'm starving," he says, jumping out of bed. I grudgingly get up and go to the bathroom.

After doing my business, I go downstairs.

"Rochelle!"

I 'oomphed' when Suzie crashed against me. I picked her up easily and looked up at her.

"Hello, Suzie. What are you up to?" I ask.

"I'm playing Barbie. Want to play with me?" she asked with wide eyes. I almost caved but I'm starving.

"Sorry sweetie, I'm getting something to eat. Want to join?"

Suzie nodded eagerly and squirmed in my arms to get down. I let her down and she dashes to the kitchen. 

Laughing, I ran after her.

I found Cole making eggs over the stove. Look at him slaving away for me.

"Hey! I'm not your slave woman!" Cole said playfully.

My eyes widened. I didn't say that out loud.

"What do you mean you didn't say that out loud?" Cole said.

He did it again!

"What again?"

Stop it!

"Sorry!" Cole said immediately, covering his ears.

I looked at him curiously until it clicked. I grinned.

"It's the bond. Quick, think of something." I request eagerly.