Chapter 45

Before i knew it it was time to go back to school me and lizzy put on

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28694502 i put red streaks into my hair and put on red lipstick with thick eyeliner, lizzy put on transparent lip gloss over red lipstick she had a baise eye shadow no liner nor mascara. We looked like complete opposites looked goth and she looked girly but id turned her gother than she used to be and she had no effect on me whatsoever. We ate a quick breakfast alone with draco then we apparated to the train station. "Hey nice look gothika" somebody yelled "bite me" i yelled in that direction "What are you doing hangng out with that" another girl asked lizzy "shes my friend you cow" liz said "whats up with all these muggles here" i asked lizzy when noticed that there were alot of girls in pink or blue or green dresses. "Modeling conventions in town" she replied "oh no veelas always enter these" i said looking around for draco and sure enough he was with a blonde girl who was wearing a dress like liz's but in baby blue i knew she was a veela but surprisingly she looked entranced n draco's looks. "Yes my father works for the ministry and he is very highly respected" draco was saying she was giggling "its so cold these days dont you think" the girl said "yes it truly is isnt it? you must be freezing" draco said touching her arms well she was only wearing that mini dress. She gave him a look that made my blood boil, i walked right up to them "hey babe" i said and gave draco a profound kiss which snapped him out of his trance "oh wow your dating Gothika?" the girl asked when we parted "actually were engaged" i said showing her my ring, she fumed and walked off to a group of girls. I looked at draco and crossed my arms and tapped my toe "sorry?" he said though it sounded like a question "atleast i know have a boyfriend that makes even veelas stare" i sad with a giggle and gave him a hug over his shoulder i could see the veela talking to the girls and pointing to us the i could see them gasp. We boarded the train and lizzy seperated from us, i was with draco and his friends bored out of my mind "you are boring" i said when we were in the train for an hour, i was sitting with my butt on the seat my head on the floor and my feet going up the wall. "How?" crabbe asked stupidly "just are" i said simply Just then there was clanking coming from outside and the train came to an abrupt halt making me turn in a stretched out leg summer sault. "What the?" Blaise said "ll go check" i said and sat up right, then went out of the compartment, just what id been dreading death eaters "hey you death eaters voldemort's sluts" i yelled to catch their attention "hey aint here dummies what do you really expect harry potter to go to hogwarts when voldemort is running basically everything now?" i yelled. Jets of green light shot at me and suddenly i was in so much pain, i kneeled on the ground the pain still came "stop it" draco yelled and showed them his dark mark "gits" he yelled at them when he brought me back into the compartment.

DRACO"S POV

"You just are" Mar said her voce slightly muffled since her head was so low. Suddenly the train came to an abrupt halt and Marie did an awkward kind of summer sault her legs ending up in my lap since d been sitting infront of her "what the?" blaise said "ill go check" Marie said standing back up. "Hey you voldemort's sluts" she yelled and knew who it was, death eaters, she started yelling at them saying all about how harry wouldnt be stupid enough to come to hogwarts and suddenly 2 green jets shot at her and she writhed in pain, the cruciatus curse, i ran out of the compartment and yelled at them to stop, i flashed them my dark mark for them to listen and they stopped "gits" i yelled and closed the door bringing Mar back in.

NORMAL POV

We were at hogsmeade station now so i changed me shoes to sneakers and my clothes to robes. "Hey lizzy" yelled when i saw her, she was holding hands with neville and i ran up to her "so you and neville huh?" i said when i got within earshot she nodded and neville looked down. "So is it true? Did they really do the cruciatus curse on you?" she asked and i nodded "you talked back didnt you?" she said and i gave a wicked smile "hah they always get mad when you tell the truth" she said and we fist pounded. "Well they were looking for harry" i said with a shrug as we walked to a carriage, we found one with luna in it thats what was always good about her nobody really wanted to be in her carriage so you could simply be in hers. "Hey Luna" i said "i dont hate you you know i can tell alot of people do hate you now but dont" she said instead of hello in her dreamy voice "thanks" i said and sat next to her my arm around her shoulders "new quibbler?" i asked "oh yes father has been writing issues to supprt harry potter now its quite inspirational really" she said. "Tell your dad that agree with his view" i said "will do" she said and buried her nose in the magazine i took my arm off her and just looked at neville and lizzy "neville do 'you' hate me?" i asked.