Chapters 2 and 3

back at the common room

"so is that a yes?" Draco asked he hadnt had a chance before because id just whispered in his ear and left. "Look i only did that to make pansy cry which by the way she did as soon as she got up to her room" i said. "Well then why dont we take it further and show her were dating" he said "nah im pretty sure im ok draiki" i said kissing him on the cheek. "Ok lets do that show her were dating but we only kiss or show any affection towards each other around people" i told draco pointing my finger at him. "Fine lie whatever i just wanna be with you" he said.

DRACO'S POV

Shes not like she used to be not as naive and stupid shes tough now i know she wont let me take advantage of her and i dont wanna take advantage of her shes the one for me i know she is. But if she wont give me what i wanti guess i might have to go to someone else for it. No what am i thinking i love kei eventhough she has a boys name and will kick your butt if you annoy her too much.

"What are you thinking malfoy" said pansy as she passed me and keith "fallig for this rag and all you really dont know what you had when you had it" she said moving her hand as if showing her behind.

"Neither did you" keith said "what are you talking about levins?" asked pansy stupidly "well you know you did make out with crabbe and goyle while you were dating draco" she said very interested in her nails apparently. "WHAT" i said i mean crabbe and goyle did do things behind my back but i never thought they would kiss my girlfriend and both of them did it. "A while back in hogsmeade i passed behind a pilar and there they were pansy and crabbe making out like their lives depended on it and by the way crabbe was reaching below her skirt" keit said the last part in a whisper.

"You cow" pansy yelled "im not the one who cheated on her boyfriend" said keith cooly. "Ok im outta here" i said having heard enough of this.

I climbed up the stairs to my dorm room hoping that i would not see crabbe and goyle but ofcourse i did. "Hey draco" said crabbe and goyle in unison "DO NOT EVEN SPEAK TO ME" i yelled at them furiously as i took of my robes. "whats up with you?" said goyle clearly ignoring my comment "i know what you guys did all right" i explained takingoff my shirt and pants. "what are you talking about mate" said crabbe with a dumb smile on his face " you both made out with my girlfriend" "you dont have a girlfriend you just broke up with pansy" "well now im with keith and you made out with pansy you dumb shithead" i told them getting into bed and pulling my curtains closed. "And if you dont wanna get hurt i suggest you dont speak to me for atleast a week" i said "and in the mornng you better not be here".

normal POV

i had to say it i just had to pansy was critisizing my relationship now and she hadnt even fulfilled hers. i was tired id better get to sleep i told myself.

I drempt of an never ending hole in which i was falling i couldnt explain why but i was scared of it and woke up in a cold sweat. When i awoke draco was at the foot of my bed . "I could hear you yelling from the common room" he explained "what happened?". "I had a nightmare about falling down a never ending hole" i said. "Is that all" he said with a smile "its not funny" i said on the edge of tears. I was crying now and draco took me in his arms at this all the hate i felt for him today seemed to vanish in his hug. I felt bare arms embrac me and then i noticed that he didnt have pjs he had boxers and a wife beater i dont know why but this made me laugh.