Chapter 29 and 30

Start from the beginning

Her eyes were wide then i remembered what i was gona do earlier "Liz can i borrow some clothes?" i asked her "what for" she asked "i just need to not look like myself" i said. She rummaged in her trunk for a few mnutes then pulled out

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28441379

i put it on grabbed my wand and made my way downstairs. Draco was still there but i had also put a blonde streak in my hair so i looked totally different than my normal self so he didnt pay attention. I ran to snape's office then pounded on the door a couole seconds later the door opened "hello ms.levins what are youu doing out of bed at this hour" snape said cooly "did you know" i asked "did i know what?" he said "about draco you swine" i said "yes i knew". "What does he have to do?" i asked him he didnt say anything "what does draco have to do. i know that being a death eater voldemort makes you do things now what does he need to do" i raised my wand. "You dare speak his name foolish girl" he said then "it is none of your concern what he has to do" "it is my concern when my fiancee is out there putting his button the line for that idiot half blood hypocrite tom riddle". "FIancee?" he asked and i nodded "severus tell her she deserves to know" a voice said from behind him "very well come inside come inside" he said and i did i saw dumbledore standing there "the thing which draco needs to do is kill dumbledore" snape said. "But draco isnt a murderer hell die in the attempt!" i yelled at him "that is exactly what voldemort wants my dear girl" dumbledore said "so your going to let him die?!" i yelled at snape and dumbledore "ofcourse not but draco would kill but to keep his soul clean severus here will kill me not draco" dumbledore said. "Snape! Dumbledore you c-cant di-ie though hogwarts needs you and your calm that hes going to murder you!" i said "my dear girl i will die either way see voldemort's ring laid a curse upon me and i have few months to live" he said showing his blackened hand. "B-but horwarts needs you" i repeated tears streaming down my face "snape will take over it will all be alright" he said and i ran to him i hugged him soo hard. "I wanna help in anyway i can" i said cleaning away my tears "ah just what we were waiting for" dumbledore said "see draco is eager to please so he wont tell snape what hes up to but to you he might confess" . "Allright" i said "snape here though must train you he is as you know a double agent for voldemort and i so he can teach you to be is protegei" i nodded vigorously. And with that dumbledore left "idiotic girl! you are putting much more than you can ever imagine at stake" he said "i dont care i wanna help the order i wanna help dumbledore i wanna help the wizarding work however i can!' i yelled back. He looked me up and down for a moment to see if i was worth the trouble he seemed to think i was and said "allright girl but you must understand one thing" he said "this is very serious and dark things which you are dealing with it is not going to be all butterflies and ponies do you understand" i nodded. "I hope that you are a better student than Mr.Potter was" he said "your first lesson in this field will be on monday mow get out of here" he said and i nodded to show that i understood then i walked out of his office.

I walked slowly to my room i still didnt know were id sleep tonight i was between mine draco's and lizzy's. I finally decided to just sleep in my own bed.

I was tired and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to find breakfast already on my bed, Draco, i ate quickly then put on

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28444845

i walked down to the grounds and started walking around. "Hey dear" a voice said from behind me i turned around expecting to find draco but instead i found a pair of lips kissing me that i could tell were not draco's. "Get off me you perve" i said pushing the person away "Mar?!" dan yelled "Dean?!" i yelled "wtf your dating ginny im dating draco!" "i know i thought you were ginny" "im atleast 3 inches taller than ginny and my hair is shorter than hers!" i said. I stormed off i was 3 inches taller than ginny it was true i was really tall and so was draco but im shorter than him still thats how i knew that it wasnt draco. "Idiot" i mumbled "what" someone said i turned around wand at the ready but this time it was draco "oh its you" i said "i was just calling dean an idiot" i lowered my wand "why" he asked me "he just kissed me and said he thought i was ginny" i regretted the words before theyd even fully left my lips. "Were?" he asked "on the uh lips" i said "no i mean were on the grounds" he was getting mad so i just pointed to the grounds he ran to were i pointed and i ran after him. There they were ginny and dean holding hands draco paused looking at them and i did too but then he started walking fast towards dean. "No" i yelled after draco but he didnt hear me he punched dean in the face and ginny yelled then dean punched him back within seconds they were having an all out fight. "Draco Dean stop" i yelled ginny was also yelling for them to stop after a little though i jumped into the fight and pulled them apart they were still trying to hit each other when i formed a shield between them. "What is your problem malfoy!" ginny yelled "i take it dean didnt tell you did he" i said suddenly mad at her "he kissed me" i said then turned to draco and slapped him "your lucky no teachers showed up" i said to him.