She just blushed, holding her face in her hands and looking away from him. She was so red, not just from the laughter. "Shut up."

"Really cute, honestly," Zayn kept going with a sly grin on his face, "stop hiding from me, ya pretty young thing."

"Zayn," she finally calmed down and leaned back in her seat, "hate your guts."

"Here is your food," the waiter came by with a little foldable stool and a big platter with their food on it. Sari ordered quesadillas and Zayn had something with grilled chicken in it.

"Thank you," Zayn spoke up just before the waiter muttered a 'no problem' and packed his things up to go, "aww that's cute."

"What?" Sari looked up from her plate.

"You pray before your eat," Zayn was busy cutting his chicken up, a small smile still on his face, "never met a religious girl like that."

Sari shrugged. "Not so much as a religious thing, it's a habit."

"That's adorable."

"Anyway, sour cream!" she cheered, "I always get the meals that don't look fancy, no idea why."

"Really? You don't eat steaks or nothing?"

"Not from restaurants. I'm more of an at home girl."

"So you cook well?"

"Don't mean to toot my own horn but," she noticed Zayn's grin get wider as she brushed her shoulders off smugly, "toot, toot."

"You're hilarious."

It was quiet just for a moment as they ate. They stole a few glances at each other and a few giggles and snickering. Sari was still red in the face just thinking about everything Zayn had ever said to her. He had asked why she was so red and she mentally cursed her skin for being light enough to notice it.

"'S nothing," she shook it off and he just rolled his eyes. So cute.

"So your program thing at the complex, what's that about, really?"

She cleared her throat. "It's like, not so much as a weight loss program, it's a lifestyle type of thing. I don't necessarily have them lose weight I just make their lives a bit healthier for them to do so, ya know what I mean?"

"So, they'll be healthy instead of skinny?"

"It sounds dumb like that, Zayn," she looked down at her food, "like, everyone happens to lose a lot of weight, but it's a process where I don't throw everything at them at once. I'm always a nutritionist before a trainer. So there's girls there as big as me or bigger, but they're probably the healthiest they've been in a while."

"That's cool," he smiled, "that you're doing that. Making people feel better mentally and stuff. I like that."

"You do?" she asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I mean, what would the world be if there were just little skinny girls running everywhere? Where would people that like the three piece at Popeyes go?"

"Don't you dare--"

"Legs, breasts and thighs?" he continued while Sari just giggled, "where would we go?"

"Zayn--"

"It would be hell, man."

"You'll live."

"Barely."

"You're funny, Zayn."

"Are you ready to go?" he asked her.

"Yeah."

Zayn paid for lunch and Sari left a tip. They both walked outside into the hot air and stood at their cars, which were parked right next to each other.

"Back to work?"

"For a few hours," she shrugged, "then I'm done at five."

"I'll be finished at about four," he checked his watch, "I'll talk to you later, yeah?"

"Mhm," she smiled when Zayn reached to open her door, "thank you."

"Where's my hug?"

"Where my hug at season has not arrived yet, Zayn," she snorted, hugging him back. So warm.

"I like to start early," they let go and both got in their vehicles. Zayn put his window down. "See ya, Sari."

"Goodbye, Zayn," she shook her head and pulled out of the parking lot.