Secret Place

**  Enjoy chapter 2 (>^-^<) -Huggies- **

Natsu P.O.V

Why do I always wake up so early, I sigh.

I watched Lucy sleeping, she's very cute when she sleeps, her blonde hair all messy.. I worry about her. She changed a lot when her dad died and left a key behind for her. She can't use it, one of her spirits told her she'll never able to use it if she doesn't get stronger. She got a lot stronger but still she can't use it. To be honest, I don't think she'll  be able to get that strong. I think she needs to be as strong as me.. That will take a while, maybe I just need to train her. I see Lucy opening up her eyes a little 'Ssh' I shushed quietly. She closed her eyes again, going back to sleep. Maybe I should take her to my special training place with Happy. I sigh again. Why is this all my responsibility master... He told me to take care of Lucy since she wasn't looking happy, well I love her so I'll be fine but scared to hurt her for real. I should make the place ready now for Lucy.. 'Happy wake up, lets go.' I said quietly and happy follows me.'

Lucy P.O.V

I wake up, yawning. 'Natsu? Where are you..' I sigh and got out of bed. I take off my pyjama and put some clothes on. I put my har right and walk towards the front door. I open the door and see happy who had his paw lifted up to knock. 'Happy, where's Nats?' I ask him. "Follow me." I nod and follow him. He takes me to a place I've never seen before. 

'Lucy come here!' Natsu yells from the other side of the room. 'Aye sir!' I said while running towards him. 'Don't steal my line Lucy!' Happy yelled. 'Thanks Happy!' 'Aye!'

'Lucy, that key your dad gave you. You need to get stronger for it, just like Virgo told you. I'm going to train you!' He looks at me with a big smile as waits for an answer.

'Sure!' I smile widely. I hug him tight.