Story of Nekesha*

Run 

Run 

Faster 

now I'm standing up and stop at a tree outside the arena of the building of all the pain and hurt....

Luke Hemmings is.......LH 

My safety pin....

now looking up to see a tree has stopped me by hearing the steps of someone to me...

"Kesha Look at me."

"why so you can hurt me too."

his arms wrapped around my waist with his chest on my back creating a warm blanket....

"why do you hide yourself from me? I lo-"

"NO YOU DON'T LUKE!"

"yes I do."

tears came down my face where hiding my pain behind and stuffing from him, even everyone. 

"WHY DO YOU CARE FOR ME? I'M JUST A LOST CAUSE, A CASTAWAY!"

"listen to me Nekesha and listen good you have took my heart and made me feel happy and you're a castaway then let's be lost at sea together."

he turned me around to look at him with my eyes red and puffy as his blue eyes took my face in his hand to pull close to his face. 

moment of pure love and happiness came over me...... like 

"Who's that shadow holding me hostage?
I've been here for days

Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never 'gonna get away?"

Luke held me tight but his warmth was needed like a theft  in the night...

hold my heart...

and as the days went on...

my heart fell for him....

Stockholm Syndrome is what took place here and not a tragic end...

"All my life I've been on my own
I used the light to guide me home

But now together we're alone
And there's no other place I'd ever wanna' go"

after that moment Luke announced we're together....Niall and everyone was happy for us.

Zayn did apologize for his part in my past and I forgave him and starting over as friends.

Harry was gone but he did say sorry to Luke and I for what happen but he has a long way to go...

don't think that story is over because it not we still have college to think about......

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THANK YOU SO MUCH ON READING CURVY!!!!!!

IT MAKE ME HAPPY TO HAVE YOU GUYS READ IT AND COMMENT IT AND VOTE.

I MADE THIS SO THAT NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE HAVE LOVE NOT MATTER WHAT....

BECAUSE FAT AND RACE IS BEAUTIFUL! 

AGAIN THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE OUT SOON BUT PLEASE WAIT AND BARE WITH ME.

NEXT BOOK IS CALLED MIRRORS!!!!!

SO HERE'S  THE DESCRIPTION FOR IT ENJOY.........

"Mirror, mirror on the wall who is most fairest, beautiful of them all?"  

"Nekesha"

"WHAT!! THAT WHORE SHE NOT BEAUTIFUL OR FAIR."

"but she is....and you are slowly out of time."

"then she must pay for stealing my pride and fame."

"The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword." -  John Ray 

"Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That's what makes me feel good." - Laetitia Casta

"Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one's self." - Priscilla Presley

--------------------------------

Love, 

N_J