From: Nekesha*

LH,

I'm starting to think that my other letter was not clear. So here it is again in the best way to say this: stop this you're only joking with me, and I'm not stupid to fall for your act. I'm seriously thinking that you must have blinders on when I said to just give up on me.

Please just do that because I know there a girl out there better looking and beautiful than me. Okay so stop your kind words they're just going to hurt me when you get what you want.

For the last time, Nekesha

With that she wrote it and put in her book bag for the morning. she still need to study for history class tomorrow for a test. As she did just that until midnight strike seeing that she'd skipping dinner. since her mom was out with her dad not caring if she ate or not. But she dreamed of nothing but sadness.

The next morning she put the letter inside the locker and left to history class. Once inside she see Harry and Zayn together knowing one thing that nothing good can come from it. As they stop her, they started with fat jokes and how her mom is a who're and my dad is a Drunk-arse. but it stopped when Luke Hemmings comes to Harry and Zayn with a look that could kill. with this she ran to her seat which was between Niall and Ashton. basically today is just plain weird.

Why help me Luke?

Why was he mad at his friends?