From: LH/Harry*

Nekesha I do love you.........and I will never get tired of saying that to you.

but i'm scared to tell you who I am.

but if it's the only way for you to believe me then so be it.....

my name is Luke Hemmings the Guy who you stole my heart from..

my sweet beautiful Nekesha that bring my heart in Flames

where the rain has clean me from my sorrows,

now that LH is revealed will your believe me.

~Luke

Once Luke had put the letter in the locker with a brave face. but he was not the only one who was there at the locker. Harry was hiding and after Luke left he went to get the letter and read this and felt disgusted with is his best friends choice. he kept the letter and came up with rewriting a new letter to give Nekesha as this...

Nekesha you are the waste of space,

I hate you to ask me who I am.

you died alone

whore

pig

these are the things I see you as...

let face it you'll never be a a size 2

you make glasses ugly

your voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

just die

~LH

With this letter Nekesha was now in tears giving a little heart to this LH was the worst mistake in her life. she knew this was joke to make me fall for this jerk to have her heart ripped out again. that whole day at school she kept her distance from everyone. she heard that Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael are moving to Australia. she thought that it was good to know that her friends will leave her notice the sarcasm.

LH were Done never again......