From: Nekesha*

Dear LH,

I finally see the Truth
I'm so glad that you slap my life right at me. I hate you so much that I let someone break my walls down.
You made me a FOOL!
You are a dick that needs a Readjustment to what people deal with.

You want to know something?
Cut myself 225 times.....to stop me for feeling a thing. But guess what asshole you are a fucked up dick that can't see that your joke was awesome to make what little heart I had for you is gone.

I hope God have mercy for me and you when you die.

Don't letter me again....I mean it

Your joke is sick!

Last time,
Nekesha the girl whom you broke and played.

When Luke saw this letter his heart was hurting. He went to practice to have Harry come to him but his blue eyes where vacant and distant.

Harry being the one who caused this didn't see a difference. Zayn did see it and felt bad know a week until he  leaves. Luke show Niall and the others who see this as a great misunderstanding.

Until one night Zayn and Harry went to a party. As Harry he got super drunk while walking to see a letter drop out of his coat. Zayn picked up to see it was addressed to Nekesha revealing who Luke was to Kesha.

Once in Harry's house to sit down Zayn asked about this letter.

"I did it for our friend who wanted that fat pig."

"What did you do!?"

"I gave her a fake letter to that she hates him and that he can move on with someone a size 2."

Zayn was now furious to hear Harry not lie but messed up a relationship that was not of his business. What can he do?

Dose he tell Luke or give Nekesha the right letter?
---------------------------------------
2 more chapters left.........please ask me questions or the characters so I can be interactive.

N_J