Chapter 13-New Life?

Kayla's P.O.V

"Carry me Lukey." I whined.

He picked me up bridal style and put my in the car.

"Thanks honey. But Luke I have a itchy back."

"I give in already. Your inpossible."

(3weeks later still Kayla's P.O.V)

"Bye Justin, bye Ryan, bye Fredo." I waved as they left. I got my cast off last week and now I'm better than ever.

Jai and Beau had gone on holiday with the other two. So me and Luke had the house to ourself.

"Hey baby girl. We haven't done this in a while have we." he pulled me to the bedroom and took my top and shorts off. Leaving me in my bra and panties. He took off his clothing till he was just in his boxers. I sucked up his abs till I found his soft spot. I sucked on it till he moaned my name. He unclipped my bra and slid down my panties. I tugged at his boxers. He inserted it into me whilst sucking on my neck. I let out a little moan and started to tug at his curly hair.

"Agh Kayla I love you so much." He moaned.

"Luke. Harder. Fuck. Harder."

"Ok babe." He went harder and harder. Then he came to a stop. He carefully took it out and wrapped his arms round my body. I fell into a deep sleep. The next thing I knew I was up feeling sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everywhere I never thought anything of it until a few weeks later. (Skipping a month. So it's a month later.)

I still feel really bad. I've made a doctors appointment and it's for today.

"Luke come on we have to go." I shouted up the stairs.

"Ok ok I'm conning." He said running down the staris.

We arrived at the doctors she asked us questions but the last one made me realize.

"Are you active." She asked.

"Yeah we are. Does that mean I'm pregnant?" I asked getting slightly worried. I felt Luke's grip getting tighter. I knew he wanted kids. I did to. But it came so soon.

"We need a urine sample then I will run the test."

"Ok." She showed me to the bathroom and told me to wee in a pot then hand it to her. I did and me and Luke waited for the results.

"Kayla Luke. Congratulations your going to have a child would you like to hear the heartbeat?" She asked.

"Yes please."

"This may be cold." She said rubbing on gel to my stomach.

I heard not one but two heartbeats.

She looked at the screen then to me and Luke.

"Is there a pair of twins in any of your families?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm a twin." Luke answered.

"Well there's going to be another pair of twins in your family. Your 3 months gone."

"That's why my stomachs been getting bigger. I thought I was just fat."

"No your not. But your probably going to be in a bit of pain so rest up."

"Ok bye."

I walked out with Luke. Oh no pregnant with twins 5 kids to look after. How am I going to cope?