Chapter 8 -Cuddles

Luke's P.O.V

I gave her it and she excepted. I love her so much. I just wish I could tell her about our plans. I promised Jai I wouldn't tell her but I can't lie to her. She was staring at the ring. I'm glad she likes it. I stood up and put in Marley and me.

"No. Luke don't."

"What?"

"That film it's so sad."

"I love it."

"But I will cry. Please." She said giving me puppy eyes.

"We will watch this then your film. Deal."

"Yay."

We finnished watching the film and tears were streaming down her face.

"You ok honey."

"No Marley died. He's gone Luke he's gone."

"It's ok. Come here." I said opening my arms. She snuggled into me and I wrapped her arms around her. "If it helps its your turn to choose now."

"Yay." She jumped up and ran to her room. She came back hiding the disk and a blindfold.

"Here put this on." I pulled the blindfold over my head and I heard footsteps. Then I heard the disc going in the tv. She sat down and snuggled into me. The movie started and off came the blindfold. I knew it Justin Bieber never say never. Her favourite movie probably considering she's a belieber. Her and Jai would get on perfectly.

"Kayla do we-"

"-Shhh it's starting" she cut me off.

She mouthed every word. When the one less lonely girl part came on she looked at me and said. "Luke I love you."

"I love you more babe."

She kissed my lips and started watching the film again. I bet she wants to be the One Less Lonely Girl. I bet she wouldn't be able to breathe. Well it may happen I did get her tickets to see Justin Bieber live. It's just she doesn't know yet. I plan to suprise her on the night. We are going next week. 9th August. That's the day I'm going to try and make her dreams come true. I will ask Justin. Jai has his .number. It's just me and Kayla tonight Jai texted me saying him and Beau were sleeping at Skip's.

"Kayla it's just us tonight."

"Really?" she said and the next thing she was on top off me inches away from my face. "So I can do this." She kissed me. I picked her up and carried her to her room.

"Let's have some fun." I said. She giggled and crashed her lips onto mine. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom.

"Wait don't we need protection?"

"If you want to." She winked.

"Oh fuck it if you get pregnant we can solve it in many ways."

"Ok." She replied.

I gently inserted myself into her and she moaned out my name. After a few minuets of this we stopped. She was panting and staring into my eyes.

"Lets make a fort Luke." She grapped all her blankets and her duvet and dragged them down. I ran in mine and Jai's room and did the same. We got them down and started to make a fort.

"This is amazing."

"It's because I grew up with 5 boys." She replied. She ran upstairs and brought down pillows.

"Night Luke."

"Night Kayla."

With that she was out like a light. I kissed her forehead and snuggled under the covers. I eventually fell asleep but all I could think about was what happend the night of the accident.

Flashback

I hate you Jai I really do. I stormed off and ran upstairs. I got out my bag and threw the basic needs in. I grabbed my bag and jumped out the window

I'm running as fast as I can not stopping. Then I fell into the hole. The hole of darkness I was surrounded by black.

I thought that was the end. I really did.

Present day

I woke up with sweat dripping down me. I looked over at Kayla who was sound asleep. I cuddled into her and fell asleep.