22: Teddy

Draco's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sight of knocked over glass bottles and bodies, both lying motionless on the floor. My head pounded and I couldn't remember how much I had drunk. My two best friends were cuddled up on the floor, both of them oblivious to what they were doing.

On first sight I couldn't see Pansy, but then I realised she was the raven haired girl that was asleep; face first on the floor.

There was a clock on the wall that read 12:45 and Mione was nowhere to be seen. She had drunk perhaps 3 more bottles than me but she was never affected by the alcohol and could probably drink for hours without getting drunk.

"AAAHHHHH!" a scream echoed from behind the couch. An extremely tired Pansy lifted her head off the floor, but when she couldn't see the cause of the noise she dropped violently back down. Her nose smacked the floor with a sickening crack and she whimpered in pain.

Two boys jumped up from behind the sofa, swaying slightly but looking horrified.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WERE LIKE THAT!" Theo cried.

"IT WAS WORSE FOR ME I WAS LYING ON YOUR CHEST!"

"BUT I WAS THE CHEST YOU WERE LYING ON!"

"Can we forget that ever happened. No one saw anyway."

"I saw!" Pansy lifted her head once more.

"I saw it too. And Hermione took photos with the camera YOU supplied her with." I added pointing at Blaise.

"Oh god dammit." he sighed.

The rest of the room had begun to wake up at the noise.

"Morning! Wait... why do I have so many scratches up my arm? And what looks like teeth marks?" Dani looked confused so I picked up the moving image of her and shoved it in front of her face.

"Omg! What was wrong with me. The poor cat was probably terrified!" she gasped.

My girlfriend burst through the portrait burst at that moment.

"Good Morning Guys!" she said chirpily. She shook her head at the state of the room and the drowsiness of the people in it.

Grabbing her bag she threw each of us except Harry and Tori, a small, glass bottle filled with a dense purple liquid. Hangover Potion. Knocking it back; I shuddered at the taste but my headache was gone instantly and I decided it was best not to complain.

"Ahh thank god for that. Thanks so much hun. I really needed that." Dani seemed more awake but the others still lay on the floor.

With a flick of her wand, the dreary Pansy was lifted into the air and dropped back onto her feet. Hermione preceded to do the same to Blaise and Theo before pointing her wand accusingly at me.

"Hell no!" I squealed and jumped off the couch. Deciding to be helpful I flicked my wand a few times and all of the bottles disappeared.

She gently pressed her foot on a sleeping Harry's chest and shook him awake, doing the same to Astoria when he finally stood up.

"Look sharp, we have guests. Draco come with me. But sort yourself out first." she ordered.

All around me, my friends were chatting about who she was on about and when I returned 5 minutes later, they were still chatting. However all evidence of last night had been removed and people were looking more alive.

My girlfriend grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the portrait. I gasped at the sight.

"Auntie Andy, meet my boyfriend and your nephew, Draco." Mione announced and pulled a small boy with pink hair out of Andromeda's arms.