15: Going Home

Draco's POV

I woke up smiling with my limbs entangled around my beautiful girlfriend. Her head was on my chest just like the first time I slept next to her. Even her bedhead looked great and she looked so peaceful wearing my clothes. But she must of sensed my movement and sat up, eyes wide awake.

"Good morning my dragon, did you have a good night's sleep?" she greeted after kissing my cheek.

"The best. I always sleep better when I am with you." I confessed sheepishly.

"And I with you. But we need to pack our trunks." she ordered and stood by the door her hands on her hips. She looked so perfect, standing there in my American Apparel underwear. (sorry I just had to include that!)

Looking down and realizing she was in my clothes she smiled, looking embarrassed and dashed out, returning in faded denim jeans and a Slytherin Quidditch hoodie with number 05 MY NUMBER!, and even in a simplistic outfit still she looked effortless.

"I suppose you want me to get out of your bed now." I sighed and she laughed.

"Much as I would love to crawl under the sheets and fall asleep in your arms again, we need to leave in an half and hour if you want to go home." she said jokingly.

"I'd be happy here if I was just with you." I muttered.

"Ewww Dray, that is so cliché, don't tell me you're going soft on me?" she sounded grossed out but I knew she was joking.

"You love it when I go all cliché on you." I smirked but she shot one straight back at me as I heaved my aching body out of the bed that smelt like her.

Jeez I'm starting to sound like an obsessive stalker. I'm obsessive yes, but stalker definitely no!

"Get your lazy as out of my room and go and get your trunk!" she shouted and grudgingly I skulked across the landing and opened the door, dreading what I might see. I could hear someone snogging behind the curtains and my first guess was Dani and Blaise. However glancing around both Blaise, Theo and their girlfriends were still fast asleep. Either Crabbe or Goyle and brought back a girl!!

Bloody hell, I wonder which one it is and where the other doof is?

I stayed in the doorway.

"Accio belongings!" I whispered and all of my things flew into my arms. Hurrying back with the news.

"Wow. Just wow. How the actual hell did either if them get a girl within 5ft of them, let alone snogging them." she exclaimed shocked when I broke the news.

"Anyway, if you don't pack your stuff now we are never going to catch the train if you want to be there 15 minutes before it leaves." I told her calmly. A panic stricken look crossed her delicate face.

"Aaaaaa!" I stil have to do my hair and makeup!" She fretted.

"Babe, you look great!" I assured her.

"Thank you" then she smirked;

"Do you like my outfit, 5 is my favourite number."she said seductively.

"I knew you loved my Quidditch skills. I can't wait for February to roll around so I can play again, I really want to be Captain for my last year." I said in an equally seductive voice.

"I can't wait for you to get back to Quidditch either, you're a moody little ferret without your training and your 6 pack is lacking a bit at the moment, babe." she laughed.

"Rude!" I shrieked and lifted up my top to reveal a toned stomach.

"Take in the view, we all know you love to gawk at my abs." I smirked.