21: Back To Hogwarts

Hermione'sPOV

It had been 10 days since Draco apologized. 10 wonderful days of spending time with my amazing boyfriend and my family. Getting drunk, going to bed late and getting up in the early hours of the afternoon. But the holidays were over and the school term had rolled around once more.

I hoped this term would go slow, Lucius Malfoy's court hearing was in 12 days and to be honest, I was completely dreading it. For Draco's sake I hoped he was under the Imperious curse but I also hoped he wasn't so he could be locked away and never heard from again.

It was 10:45 in the morning and I was quickly cramming excess clothes into my trunk before were apparated in 1 minute.
"We are going in 30 seconds!" Blaise screamed.

Ever the loud one...

"I am not ever the loud one! That's Theo's job!" he shouted back and bored of shouting I apparated down the stairs to where my friends were waiting. Theo was currently aiming pointless blows at Blaise's head but had missed 90% of the time.

"Good Morning." I greeted them before turning to stare at Theo.

"Morning Mione." Dani replied.

"What?" Teddy shook his head.

"Not only is Theodore Nott awake before 10 in the morning he has enough energy to hit my brother over the head!" I gasped faking mock shock even though I was actually surprised he wasn't moaning about going back to sleep.

"Hey! I have gotten up before 10 before!" he retorted.

"OK, name me the last time you woke up this early." I said, knowing he wouldn't be able to think of one.

"My 1st birthday!" he said triumphantly and everyone laughed.

"That so doesn't count Nott." I sighed.

"Back to surnames are we, Zabini?" Draco smirked.

"Yes, Malfoy." I returned the smirk and grabbed his arm, apparating him to King's Cross before he could argue with me.

"Harry!" I squealed as I saw him in the crowd and I turned and ran towards my best friend.

"Weasel-bee." I nodded to Ron and he scowled before skulking off to find some of his pathetic friends.

"Nice move," Harry laughed.

"Anyway! How was your Christmas, I didn't see you at the New Years Eve party." I asked.

"No one saw you at the New Years Eve party, Blaise threatened to set Dani's bat-bogey hex on anyone who tried to distract you from Malfoy's grovelling." he smirked as I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and Draco's head was resting on my shoulder.

"I see it worked then." Pansy laughed from behind me.

"I think this is cause for celebration. Not that we really need an excuse." laughed Astoria.

"We have no lessons today so after the feast later, come to the Slytherin Common Room, we will have Firewhiskey." added Blaise.

"Yasss! Let's get drunk!" laughed Theo.

"Let's not get drunk, honey." Pansy told her boyfriend quietly.

"Why not, I have some spare hangover potion in my trunk, plus no amount of alcohol could get me drunk. So you can do what you like." I added.

"Yayy! Let's get so drunk we can't remember who we are!" Theo shouted and he sounded like he was already high.

"Draco?" I whispered quietly as we walked towards the carriages drawn by theastrals. He look confused and I pulled him into a carriage where we were alone.