Chapter 12:-

Chapter 12:-

JAMIE’S POV

I swim back to shore and head straight for Bailey, she grins at my enthusiasm. “Your room, now” I whisper huskily, she nods eagerly and runs to the yacht. I know this is mean, using Bailey for information. But I need to know, Sophia obviously isn’t happy. As I follow Bailey to her room I catch sight of Sophia walking out of the water, she’s so breath taking. Nathan doesn’t deserve her, she’s too good for him. He’s a dick to her, I heard them fighting. Shaking my head I walk into Bailey’s room, closing the door behind me.

“What do you want from me?” I ask, her head snaps up to my face and confusion bubbles in her hazel eyes. “I’m not sure I understand what you mean?” she says, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. “Do you want casual sex? Friends with benefits? Relationship?” I ask.

“Oh, well what do you want?” she asks.

“To make you happy” I lie, lying comes naturally to me since I’m a natural born player, in the same league as Nathan. “A-a relationship” she whispers, bowing her head in embarrassment.

“That’s such a relief to hear you say that” I whisper, walking forward and embracing her.

“Really?”

“Yes. I’ve liked you for a while now Bailey. So how about it? Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes” she says excitedly, I smile to myself and kiss her hair.

“Thank goodness” I lie, pushing her onto the bed.

~~

“That was the best sex I’ve ever had” Bailey pants, out of breath.

“Me too. I’m glad we’re together now, I want a relationship like Nathan” I say, Bailey’s face scrunches up in confusion.

“You want an arranged marriage?” she asks, her eyes widening in shock and then her hands covering her mouth. “What?” I ask, anger rising inside of me.

“N-nothing. C’mon baby, I’m ready for round too” she says, purring seductively and capturing my lips, oh well. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

~~

SOPHIA’S POV

As Nathan and Jamie talk to the Captain about leaving, I turn to Bailey. “What’s up?” I ask, she looks like a young child who’s done something wrong and knows she’s going to get caught.

“Soph, I did something bad” she whispers, almost inaudibly.

“What?”

“I told Jamie, about the arranged marriage. It was an accident. But I think I distracted him, just, watch out” she begs. I growl at her angrily.

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him” I mutter, running onto the yacht and pushing Jamie over. He stumbles back and looks at me confusedly. “What the fuck did you do” I scream, Bailey looks at me worriedly from the island while Nathan’s inside somewhere.

“What?”

“You used Bailey to find out what was happening! Well, now you know, what are you going to do?” I mutter icily, he shrinks away from my glare.

“I’m going to get you out of this” he mutters, softly so only I can hear.

“No you’re not Jamie. You’re going to forget about it” I reply, he steps forward so there’s limited amount of space between us. I can feel his breath on my exposed chest, since I’m only wearing a bikini top and shorts. “You want this?” he asks,