Awkward gatherings and suprise romances

Hey my loves hope your all enjoying the story. thinking of adding it to the watty awards 2013 what do you guys think.

im also currently starting a new story so stay tuned. Lots of love xx

Time was passing much to quickly for my liking I just wanted it to slow down. I had completed my first half of fashion school and I was loving it. Jake and I had been together for 2 and a half months and honestly I don't know how I survied when we were apart. Christmas was in a week and I couldn't wait.

Tonight was friday which was usually the boys footy night but since the season was over we all went over and hung out and had dinner, I missed it so much it was so much fun. But tonight was different, tonight we were finally meeting Chases new gf for the first time.

"Ok so is it not weird that we haven't everrrr met this chick, I mean maybe she's secretly a man or something...." we all laugher at Luke as Jake whacked his with a pillow. "Dude maybe he just wanted time I dunno but I highly doubt shes a man" Jake rolled his eyes at Luke.

A half hour later we finally heard Chases car and everyone was so excited to meet his mystery girl. We all sat in the loungeroom waiting for them to enter, it felt like forever.

Finally they made it inside and I grabbed Kellys hand and squeezed it tight as her mouth dropped open. I've never seen the boys so quiet as they were in that moment.

"hey guys so umm.... thanks for having us over...... whats been happening. ." Chase looked everywhere but at us and I new he wws nervous. "Ah hey Khoe.....ummm been a few months" Khloe nodded softly and she looked just as nervous as Chase. I couldnt believe it I new her and Jas had broken up 2 months ago but.....This was crazy.

"This is who you broke Jasons heart fkr Khloe are you serious right now.... I wanna fricken slap you.." kelly yelled I squeezed her hand and pulled her towards the kitchen, Luke followed and stood at the door to stop her if she escaped. "Hey lil lady take a breathe ok im not happy about this either but as much as I would love to let you go slap her...we have tk support them they didnt do anything wrong...but just play nice ok you don't have to like it but don't make it worse please Kelly" she rolled her eyes at me and smiled "fine....but if she gives anyone lip she's gonna have a date with my fists".

We slowly made our way back out to the loungeroom where everyone was sitting awkwardly you could feel the tension.  "how is it that you 3 got super hot chicks from that highschool I gotta find me one" muttered troy. We all burst out laughing and Luke hi fived Troy "nice bro".

The guys all went out to the BBQ while us girls got the salads ready, to say it was awkward was an understatement, Kelly kept eyeing Khloe and Khloe kept staring me down which I had no idea why. We made our way out the back and set up the table with all the food and drinks.   

Jake made his way over to me and held me tight and breathee in my ear "are you ok with all this I no you have been smiling for Kelly but are you just as mad"? for the first time in a long time I new jake was nervous.  I pullee him along with me and made our way to the bedroom and sat him on the bed. I noticed the worried look on his face and my heart broke for him and I new he was really asking if I was ok with Chase moving on.  I climbed into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed along his neck softly.

"yeah im kinda angry but not for the reasons you are worried about baby" he looked up at me confused and I smiled and kissed his lips softly "I'm so happy Chase found someone to make him happy, he deserves to be just as happy as we are....but im not exaxtly pleased with who he picked for two reason. one reason is he's dating one of my bestfriends ex gfs and I no that that bestfriend is in alot of pain right now, and the second reason is that none of us really liked Klhoe, we all tolerated her because of Jason, she's not the sweetest girl you could meet" I smiled and kissed him deeply as he held me tight. "promise your happy for  Chase" I nodded and kissed his cheek "he deserves it baby I'm happy for him, I just hope to god Khloe behaves because Kelly is pretty damn strong when she's pissed off...".

We headed back out to the rest of the guys and we all sat for dinner. The food was amazing except for the unwanted constant make out sessions Khloe put on for everyone, I've never seen Luke use so much strength to hold Kelly back.

By the end of the night Khloe was fairly wasted and no one could pretend to put up with her anymore, even Chase seemed pretty pissed off with her attitude. We all headed out to say bye as everyone else was leaving.

"sorry about tonight guys amd please thank Luke for not letting Kelly get to her" I smiled and gave Chase a hug "

I'm happy for you Chase you deserve to be with someone" he smiled and kissed my cheek and before he had time to move two steps back a fist was thrown into my cheek.

"don't touch him he's mine now, I can make him happier then you ever could so stay away from him" Khloe was yelling at the top of her lungs. I had no idea where that came from but suddenly Luke was yelling and Kelly had Khloe pinned to the ground as she hit her "stupid slut your insane I don't no how he could even put up with you, she wasn't even trying to have him your a freak" Kelly yelled as Luke finally pulled her off Khloe.

"You seriously call these people your friends Chase your supposed to love me and protect me" khlke whined.

"Yes there my friends and family and I'm not  going to fight for you if you make an ass of yourself, I've never seen you like this and to be honest I don't like it now get in the car" chase yelled. I had never heard Chase so angry before.

Jake came out with a ice pack for my cheek and Kellys hand he smiled at Kellly " I'm never getting on your bad side your crazy" we all chuckled as Jake helped me up. " sorry guys I'll take her home now" Chase smiled and headed over tl his truck.

Finally everyone had left and Jake and I were laying in bed  "well tonight was interesting" I smiled and kissed hin softly my face is killing but was worth it to see Kelly loose it".

Jake wrappes his arms around me as we drifted off to sleep and just like always Jake feel asleep muttering "I love you baby girl" they were my faveourite words in the whole world..